Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real (5861 Views)

deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Anybody with first hand information and dealings should say something.
Am searching for a place to do long term investment.
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Anybody with an idea?
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2014
So,You'll leave genuine, well known investment houses to deal with this fingepicking people?

Na you sabi.
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
ifyalways:
So,You'll leave genuine, well known investment houses to deal with this fingepicking people?

Na you sabi.
e-d10t i didn't refer to your kind. So myopic
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by tidea: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am a member of the Fingerprint investment club. I have a 5 year investment plan with d club, and I 'm a year through. It is a registered entity and an arm of d commonsense group of companies. The group is chaired by Olumide Emmanuel.
The money pooled in by investors is invested across different strata of the economy by fund managers, and an agreed amount is paid on your investment on exit. Returns on investment depends on invested capital and years of investment.
I have no issues with them so far. However, I advice you visit their head office in Opebi, do an online search on d group, d club and read reviews. I did the same before I opt in.
Hope it helped you.
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
timoney45:
e-d10t i didn't refer to your kind. So myopic
Hehehe

Hungry scammer. Nothing for u here.

Keep changing handles and praising your back nyash scam company.

Thief!

Ntorrrr cheesy
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2014
ifyalways:

Hehehe

Thief!

Ntorrrr cheesy
lol, You are 4given because u don't know what u r saying.
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ifyalways:

Hehehe

Thief!

Ntorrrr cheesy
I just saw one of your posts. So u r karid? D godamus r wise. No kataklism 4 a karid fell. Waka jeje
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by qwester: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Looking for HYIP programme paying with proof
check out the link below

Referral Link : http://fxglonet.com/?ref=qwester

contact for funding into Perfect Money account. hyiptrend@yahoo.com

Goodluck.

Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
qwester:
Looking for HYIP programme paying with proof
check out the link below

Referral Link : http://fxglonet.com/?ref=qwester

contact for funding into Perfect Money account. hyiptrend@yahoo.com

Goodluck.
No am not looking for hyip programs. Go somewhere else
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by cejo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
@poster,fingerprintinvestment is genuine,have known friends who have invested still investing.Investment is risky jus as life itself.So invest what u can lose.
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by timoney45(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
cejo:
@poster,fingerprintinvestment is genuine,have known friends who have invested still investing.Investment is risky jus as life itself.So invest what u can lose.
Thank you for the information
Re: Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real by sirp2007: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
kindly visit their office and carry out background check (online and office line). am doing same in PH, before l will invest. l kind of like the concept but am nt convince yet.

(1) (Reply)

Piggybank.ng - Real Or Scam? Your Advise Is Needed / How Good Are Fixed Deposits? / Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.