Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit (24395 Views)

How To Convert Mtn Bis To Andriod Phone / MTN Suprise:how To Get Free N450 Airtime To Call All Network Daily / MTN Suprise Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by hisikke(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2014
First, You need to know that You cant eat Your cake and have it.[EMPTY N] Surpise bonus by sending "11" to 400, will double Your recharge but the whole Airtime will be in your bonus Account and will expire by 11:59PM. That means you cannot use the Airtime to subscribe for any plan. But well, you can still retrieve the airtime,but not the Airtime+Bonus.
Requirement.
* Two Mtn sim cards and you must know their transfer PINS.
Secondly,You must credit on one of the sims and then we use the other for the bonus thing.
Now for example I loaded N200 on the sim I want to use for bonus, and I was rewarded with N400 and I checked the bonus by dialing *886#, after dialing it displays N200 main account and N200 bonus account. To get the balance back,I sent N100 to the sim with the bonus and they I sent N100 back to the other sim, the main acc will still remain N100 but the Airtime bonus will reduce, try sending it again until the bonus have finish, Then You will get you Airtime back but the bonus remains, it cannot be sent, So no more fear of it will expire by 11:59pm.
Source:-http://Fb.com/hisikke-tech
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by eunisam: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Not understood.
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by awodiyat: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Too much english. Just transfer 50# to d sim u av bonus.and start transfer bk to anoda sim in 50# til ur money finish

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by luluosas(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Really? And their exorbitant rate of 24/min will only be expended on the bonus. I hope this work though. Thank you.
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by parrotibaba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
this op is a joke

For more jokes

Text "hisikke" to 5999 across all networks

cost N300 only

Terms & conditions apply

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by Heeboy94(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
parrotibaba:
this op is a joke

For more jokes

cost N300 only

Terms & conditions apply
LOOOOOL
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by parrotibaba(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
how can u convert bonus to credit?,dats insane
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by hisikke(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
this op is a joke

For more jokes

cost N300 only

Terms & conditions apply
lol
Re: How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit by hisikke(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / How Fast Is Your Internet? / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.