Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

CLUB FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CLUB FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDE (547 Views)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / OAU IFE PG Fans Club Football Competition / Kevin-prince Boateng, Dumps Ghana To Focus On Club Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CLUB FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDE by amoss: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Someone posted this on his face book account and I began to wonder how true this is,
but honestly there seem to be an iota of truth in his revelation on how football fans react about their clubs and i feel i should share this.

He tags it ''FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDES''

Barcelona Fans - Even though they are one of the greatest, they make no noise, this shows how mature they are.

Real Madrid Fans - They act like kings but talk less

Man City fans - I don't even know if they exist

Liverpool Fans - Claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

Chelsea Fans - Oh my goodness, they're d worst, they always talk ''rubbish'' and too arrogant, they claim to b the best and yet they have less trophies than all d mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none... Amos can't share the rest of the comment grin

Manchester United Fans - best sets of fans, though they talk, they're friendly, they are the most
successful club in England and they never give up!!!!....

The fan confirms he's a Gunner, so where do you belong and what do you think your normal reaction is when your club is being discussed ?

See what he said about Arsenal fans here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/11/football-fans-and-how-they-react-about.html

For me, ''So this guy is an Arsenal fan, hmmm, okay lets see how positive this argument will end for him. Hahahaa.... I also feel this is related to Nigerian football fans or what do you think?
Re: CLUB FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDE by JEITO: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP, I kw you are jealous cos ur coach said he wished his team could play like chelsea tongue

Anyway, I get latest AVG anti-virus am sure your LVG will need cause I can bet you are a United fan.

Chelsea! Chelsea! No one can stop us now

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone / BREAKING: Avram Grant Appointed New Black Stars Boss. / How To Buy Betting Prepaid Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.