Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

An Apology Letter To .ng - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Apology Letter To .ng (534 Views)

Paul Deletes His Apology Letter Afta Peter Said His Brothers Gang Up Against Him / IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Gets An Apology From Person Who Called Her 'fake' Gift / Does This New Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Means An Apology From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Apology Letter To .ng by Anubiri(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
A Nairalander Apologising To .ng:

I am Afro-G the C.E.O of AG Entertainment and I wana use this medium to say am very very sorry for all the thread I created against Makinde Azeez based on my song that got missing on it was just a misunderstanding and frustration that got me to do that. Makinde don't delete songs from his site it was a hacking case so they changed their site and some works got missing which they are working on retrieving all, Now my issue have been resolved and my song back to Naijaloaded site. Please my people Makinde Azeez is a very nice man and a better Blogger you can work with. I appreciate his kindness and advise towards me even after all the things I did against him...One love my good people
Below is the link of the song:

Download Afro-G ft Selebobo Tumbala Dance ( prod. by Selebobo): www..ng/2014/11/13/music-afro-g-ft-selebobo-tumbala-dance-prod-selebobo/
Re: An Apology Letter To .ng by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
go meet him in uniosun and gv him the letter. non of our business here
Re: An Apology Letter To .ng by Anubiri(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
okay sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Beyonce Is No. 1 On Forbes Top-earning List / Psy's Gangnam Style Forces Youtube To Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.