Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? (1925 Views)

Need An I.t Expert And Consultancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by ariyebaba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
I got a mint laptop, the problem is that it is password.

How do i break the password n what are the steps ?

Thanks !
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by sconp: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
I suggest you format the system and install a new operating system.
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by ariyebaba(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ sconp, how do i format the system ?
sconp:
I suggest you format the system and install a new operating system.
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by sconp: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
ariyebaba:
@ sconp, how do i format the system ?
are their useful files in the system?
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by ariyebaba(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2014
NO !
sconp:
are their useful files in the system?
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Tolzeal(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
ariyebaba:
I got a mint laptop, the problem is that it is password.

How do i break the password n what are the steps ?

Thanks !

What Os?
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by sconp: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
ariyebaba:
NO !
get a windows 7 installation disk.
1. Switch on the laptop and boot from disc
follow steps here
www.wikihow.com/Install-Windows-7-for-Beginners
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Emmanuel950(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Download konboot. Copy it to a memory card or flash drive. ... Inshort, google d step by step process. I seem to have forgotten. BTW, u sure say na urs? ;DDownload konboot. Copy it to a memory card or flash drive. ... Inshort, google d step by step process. I seem to have forgotten. BTW, u sure say na urs?
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Emmanuel950(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Download konboot. Copy it to a memory card or flash drive. ... Inshort, google d step by step process. I seem to have forgotten. BTW, u sure say na urs? grin Download konboot. Copy it to a memory card or flash drive. ... Inshort, google d step by step process. I seem to have forgotten. BTW, u sure say na urs?
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by dioss: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hi, is it power on password. If so contact me via 08036409952. This is because the process for the removal is a bit technical. Moreso, if it is a windows password you can format it but there exist a software you can use to remove it (pc unlocker).
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Joseph91: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2014
You can follow the tips on this video to reset the lost password:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ziPgeGbOM

1 Like

Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Watch this simple video tutorial on how to reset ur windows password from the password logon screen. it works for all O.S. luckily for you,i made use of windows 7 for the tutorial

http://chudetv.com/How-To-Hack-into-a-Passworded-Windows-Computer-System-EDUCATIONAL_v1013

kindly like and share>
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by ariyebaba(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks to you all
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by adegab4real007: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bro, just shut down the laptop, remove the battery, and ensure that it is not connected to power, then remove the chassis and locate the c-mos battery, remove it and leave the system that way for about 30mins. Returned the c-mos battery to it's slot and couple the chassis, power on and the password would have been cleared.
Re: I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? by Elsquidme(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
adegab4real007:
Bro, just shut down the laptop, remove the battery, and ensure that it is not connected to power, then remove the chassis and locate the c-mos battery, remove it and leave the system that way for about 30mins. Returned the c-mos battery to it's slot and couple the chassis, power on and the password would have been cleared.
that works if it is BIOS Passworded but nowadays laptops and notebook pcs, CMOS power reset doesn't clear the password even if you remove the CMOS battery and wait for one day. they have a special way (which I am yet to know) of clearing it. so if the password is windows activated, then simply format the hard drive and if you don't want to loose the data inside then look for other bootable apps to crack the password.

(1) (Reply)

I-direct MODEM For Sale / Neatly Used LED Mercury Flat Screen Monitor 10k / Uk Used Dell Inspiron N5040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.