Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? (1028 Views)

When You Are Serving At Dangote (pix) / Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Adadio: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
I ran into a female youth corper from Oyo state whose father is a minister of the Gospel.She teaches in a primary school at Isieke Umuahia,Abia State.This young woman is alreading making a big impact on the local enviroment by empowering widows and the poor of the poor.My friends and i have promised to support her all the way.This God fearing girl is awesome.Are you currently serving?what is going to be your contribution.If God permits we shall see what we can do to assist if the project meets our desired criteria.Happy Service year to you young lads.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by clara472: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
During my time of service we dug a well for our host community
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by KenSaroWiwa: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
during my time of service years ago, legend has it that we gave free s£x to the girls of the community where I served. It was fun. Wish I could roll back the hands of time.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Adadio: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
during my time of service years ago, legend has it that we gave free s£x to the girls of the community where I served. It was fun. Wish I could roll back the hands of time.

May God have mercy on you.May His anger not be kindled against you.We are discussing how we can help uplift the living standard of our rural folks and you are here saying something irritating.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Adadio: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
clara472:
During my time of service we dug a well for our host community
Please name the community where the borehole was sunk.Any pics?God bless you dear.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by KenSaroWiwa: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Adadio:

May God have mercy on you.May His anger not be kindled against you.We are discussing how we can help uplift the living standard of our rural folks and you are here saying something irritating.
Ok nor vex bros....we actually made a borehole to supply clean water to the community as well as creating a slab with roof at the bus stop where passengers can protect themselves from the sun or rain. But maka why take the s£x part so personnal ? We had to enjoy to na, we couldn't go to NYSC to suffer. Na only 1 life we get bros and we must maximise and enjoy this one life to the fullest.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Adadio: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Ok nor vex bros....we actually made a borehole to supply clean water to the community as well as creating a slab with roof at the bus stop where passengers can protect themselves from the sun or rain. But maka why take the s£x part so personnal ? We had to enjoy to na, we couldn't go to NYSC to suffer. Na only 1 life we get bros and we must maximise and enjoy this one life to the fullest.

Thank God you gave something back to that community by giving them a borehole and some form of shelter.Live your life to please your maker always.God Bless you.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by KenSaroWiwa: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Adadio:

Thank God you gave something back to that community by giving them a borehole and some form of shelter.Live your life to please your maker always.God Bless you.
Continue to hope and believe in an imaginary being called God. Even someone that's suffering and bitter will still come out and say God has been so faithful and kind to him\her. Someone going to trials and tribulations will still come out and say Jesus loves him. Its high time you wake up my brother, I'm a christian too but sometimes, you just have to reason these things out. So many of your type out there are lazy and doing nothing yet, they are still expecting a miracle from God basking in the euphoria that God own their lives. Many of the prophets and pastors who were believed to be gospel carriers are now being exposed with Oyakhilome and Temitope Balogun Joshua falling down the pecking order. Wake up bro, mankind and humanity is not what it used to be. We are developing very fast and you shouldn't be left behind, develop with us.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Adadio: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Continue to hope and believe in an imaginary being called God. Even someone that's suffering and bitter will still come out and say God has been so faithful and kind to him\her. Someone going to trials and tribulations will still come out and say Jesus loves him. Its high time you wake up my brother, I'm a christian too but sometimes, you just have to reason these things out. So many of your type out there are lazy and doing nothing yet, they are still expecting a miracle from God basking in the euphoria that God own their lives. Many of the prophets and pastors who were believed to be gospel carriers are now being exposed with Oyakhilome and Temitope Balogun Joshua falling down the pecking order. Wake up bro, mankind and humanity is not what it used to be. We are developing very fast and you shouldn't be left behind, develop with us.

So you are a Christian?I hope you are not a reprobate?May the Lord rebuke you.Goodbye to you on this thread.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by KenSaroWiwa: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Adadio:

So you are a Christian?I hope you are not a reprobate?May the Lord rebuke you.Goodbye to you on this thread.
Sorry but you know ur the one who's a reprobate here. Goodbye to you too on this thread loser. Have a wonderful night.
Re: Corps Member What Do You Intend To Give Back To The Community You Are Serving? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fvck all the community gals raw. Let some carry belle.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Corpas Please I Need Your Advice / 2015 – NYSC Batch ‘B’ Corps Online Registration Details / You’ll Soon Be Called, NYSC Tells Stream II ‘corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.