Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech (864 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Did Kim Really Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech by Goldrushnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
It is no news now that I lied in 2011 when I said I will not run in 2015 if you elected me then. This was a trick, even though evil, that I used to get you to vote for me. I promised only one term just as a fraud. It worked then and this time I will use other lies and tricks and the cash I have gathered through Diezani my partner in crime to win again. The end they say justifies the means.

I will not be the first presidential liar in office nor the last.

It is well known that I do not regard corruption as stealing or a crime. Ordinary stealing? *hiss. Nations billions are there to be looted. For 16 years PDP has looted the nation, why should I be the one to stop it? For most of 50 years all types of soldiers especially have used their guns to loot the nation, I am able to use democracy to loot the nation silly; why should the looting stop now? As the leaders, Babangida and co from the Middle belt looted by the gun, so shall I loot by democracy.

If looting will stop and Nigeria will progress with free and fair opportunity for the 100 million poor who live and die under one dollar a day, let that start in 2019; not now.

You all know that today Bayelsa has the highest level of oil pollution in the world and people are dying there in misery. You also know that most of our petrol bought in Bayelsa is refined from illegal refineries and sold at illegal petrol stations. You also know that Bayelsa is now the world capital for high sea piracy. We are also the world kidnapping epicenter. Do not say I am unfair, it is in my state as it is in the nation. I loot and destroy without discrimination.

I bet you also know that I am funding pastors to preach hate against non Christians across Nigeria to cultivate religious intolerance towards getting me a victory by dividing the nation along religious lines. You all recognized the various plots me and my men, Reuben Abati, Okupe, Metuh and co spun against the image of Buhari. Even though we apologized to Buhari and retracted the web of lies we concocted, you recognize we did this to win. We allowed Boko Haram destroy Nigeria to cobalize our opponents since the Abuja bombing that we had done and we refused the confession of MEND for, we recognized this as a great method of victory with your foolish minds ripe for hate. Divide and rule, we learned well.

Continue here : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/read-and-laugh-what-jonathan-really-said-in-his-declaration-speech/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech by bennygreat1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
This Op should be ban....

Mod please close this thread..
Re: Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech by Timah247(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
lol..hillarious,and there is some atom of truth in it
Re: Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech by taiyesoul(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
If GEJ is to make a confession in God's precense,these are going to be his exact words.Fellows,lets vote this duffer in Cheif out of office come next year pls!

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Ayiri Emami / Chelsea Fc Of England Weekly Wages / Photos Of Star Boy Wizkid 2014 Convertible Bentley GT Worth Over N50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.