Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,345 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her (2312 Views)

You Have A Girl Friend Or Boy Friend ? Shoppe Beautiful Things For Them Now..... / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
djeezy:
okay
thanks man...am really gratefull
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:

Yeah,open a thread for it and tag me,so we don't both get sued for derailment. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Lol,..abi...maybe i'd mention you in one abandoned thread...and we'd talk there
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
wow..thanks man...the voting starts tommorow...i'd mention you..when they open the thread
okay
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Whizzdom:

You don enter am ... the gurl no go leave you alone

I knw pple like her ... she will come in another form and steal ya money

You beta go 4 deliverance in MFM grin grin grin grin
are they marine spirits?? shocked
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol,..abi...maybe i'd mention you in one abandoned thread...and we'd talk there
Okay,no problem.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by major466(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Interesting. This is what I call blind shopping.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by niggadee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Maga don pay lucky gal
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Davidson267(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
I don't still understand what just happened. I don't know if it is a new trend or what? It was just this afternoon I went to one shopping mall called park 'N shop to buy stuff for myself. When I was picking the thing, one young lady said that she doesn't know her way around so I decided to take her to the areas she wanted to buy stuff from.
I don't know how I happened or how she did it but after I had finished buying and paying with their POS and entered my car to go, I saw debit alert of over N100,000
In confusion I rushed to the cashier demanding to know whey they will debit more than I bought. When she said that I told her that I am paying for the lady, I almost slap her that she sont hear well until they gathered and like 8 people said its true.
I can't believe it because I can't remember agree to pay for any body. Its one of the woman cashier that say that they do charm to big men everyday and steal their money.
What i bought was just 20K. She use charm and stole over 80K from me.
I don't know what to do and am about to craze. They are still holding me there before I kill some body.

Please is there any charm I can use to catch this girl and deal with her properly?
This is devastating because that money is what I am using to pay my lawyer for one court case and if I can't pay he will not agree again. I need to get my money back.
seriously i tried my possible best to believe ur story bt it was unfortunate i could nt
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na dis kind people I dey like meet? Krall,when next are you going to shop? grin grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
Na dis kind people I dey. like meet? Krall,when next are you going to shop? grin grin
Do you have heart at all? sad
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
Do you have heart at all? sad
yes I do. Its located in my body. grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
krall:
okay
bro voting has started today,.,here is the link below..thans alot

www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Whizzdom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
krall:
are they marine spirits?? shocked

This ladies are highly equipped dan marine spirit ... dey are Oceanic Spirits

They dwell in the Ocean grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get 250 Likes For My DP? / How To Access Your Pension Fund Before Retirement Age / Wow!!!! Herbs That Reduce Weight: Herbs That Help You Loss Weight In Two Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.