Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Story: Experience Of Love And Betrayal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story: Experience Of Love And Betrayal (639 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story: Experience Of Love And Betrayal by workgist: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
She has two beautiful girls, 3 years and 1 year. She is 29 years old and lives a devastating life. After struggling on her own to care for her two daughters, done all meaner jobs possible, from housekeeper to nanny to sales girl, Amanda decided it was time to go back home and apologize to her parents.
She got home to Ghana and surprisingly, mummy was happy to see her and of course her grand kids, but dad was furious. “How the hell did you end up with another child for that idiot of a man?” Where did I go wrong with you Amanda”, dad continues, “ we sent you to school , but no you said you were in love and ran away to Nigeria with that good for nothing idiot. Now you are back, to do what exactly?”
As I sit back and watch the situation unfold, I’m filled with tears and pity for my sister. She had such a bright future until James came into her life with all the flashy, flashy things. Now that she is back, how do I tell her that James just got married two weeks ago to a friend of hers? Here’s Amanda’s story;
We grew up in a comfortable home. Dad gave us the best of everything. Amanda is my immediate elder sister and I really do love her. We both confide in each other as we grew up. Amanda had just gotten admission to study Medicine in a University here at home (Ghana), dad was super proud. I was also studying International Relations in the same University. One day, we were walking down to the Library when James’ car pulled over. He is our friend Naomi’s elder brother. He just gave her a surprise visit. Naomi jumped with excitement, ran to him, hugged him and introduced us (Amanda and I) to him. Immediately he shook hands with Amanda, I saw a connection. Naomi offered that we follow them to her room to see what James had brought her. Well, that was how Library was cancelled for the day.
James works in a big company in Nigeria. He was given official home, official car, official everything. Coming home to Ghana, he looked comfortable. Well, Amanda and I exchanged phone numbers with him and he left.
One day, Amanda came to me and said James invited her over to his place in Nigeria. She made me promise not to tell our parents. She came back with loads of gifts. The visits got more frequent. Amanda was definitely in love. About six months into their relationship, Amanda turned 25 years old and she celebrated with James in Nigeria. When she got back, she told me she was moving in with James. She had processed Admission into a University in Nigeria. My dad was mad as could be, but to keep the story simple, she moved to Nigeria to start afresh. Before long, she called to say she’s pregnant and James has agreed they will get married after the baby comes. The Baby came, it was a girl. Dad insisted James needed to come do the right thing.http://www.workgist.com/my-story-experience-of-love-and-betrayal/

(1) (Reply)

I Cut Off Male's Private Parts For Money Rituals-prostitute / My Little Advice To Young And Married Ladies. / Annoying Questions Parents Ask...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.