Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) (1080 Views)

Abuja Hookup Boy And Girl / Cameroonian Looking For Hook Up With Beauty Mummy And Girl / Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
They tell each other 'I love you' yet the next minute he's carousing at a party with the next hot chick.

They say things about being each others 'bae' and the following day she's deep-Drinking his bestie... You can't ask a girl out cause you must take her out and keep doing that for the relationship to work...

If you are tired of this shh.it and don't give a Bleep anymore, come over here and let's revile in being 'single' who knows you might findd the right person here...

And y'all should know me by now if youu come here mocking na die u dey
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by padeolu: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
They tell each other 'I love you' yet the next minute she's on social media telling random dudes she miss n love them
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abi o @padeolu.. I was asking one out and I made sure to ask her if she was dating anybody because I can't date another person's girl I do not want that to be done to me... And I av nvr dated for pucsy's sake If I love you I ask you out. Anyway sha she had to boyfriends while I was asking her out infact she accepted for one while we was talking
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by padeolu: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Esdb:
Abi o @padeolu.. I was asking one out and I made sure to ask her if she was dating anybody because I can't date another person's girl I do not want that to be done to me... And I av nvr dated for pucsy's sake If I love you I ask you out. Anyway sha she had to boyfriends while I was asking her out infact she accepted for one while we was talking
The matter tire me o m'brother.

Na the struggle wey we men dey face be dat now adays.

1 Like

Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
and the dots mean what??
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Esdb:
and the dots mean what??
I'm booking space in case the topic reaches FP cheesy
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by freshness2020: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
..a place of Consolation for jilted folks!
God punish infidelity!
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm booking space in case the topic reaches FP cheesy
chai!! grin you this kids(eyin mode wonyii)
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:
..a place of Consolation for jilted folks!
God punish infidelity!
Amen you been jilted too?
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by freshness2020: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Esdb:
Amen you been jilted too?
I have Oº°˚˚°ºo. my broo! Is not an easy something!lol!
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:

I have Oº°˚˚°ºo. my broo! Is not an easy something!lol!
what I have Ͼōme to realise is that girls actually want liars they hate honest men they want that guy that has no car but tells them he just ordered a benz convertible who has no house but takes them to his friends house in pretense its his
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by freshness2020: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Esdb:
what I have Ͼōme to realise is that girls actually want liars they hate honest men they want that guy that has no car but tells them he just ordered a benz convertible who has no house but takes them to his friends house in pretense its his
Hate τ̲̅ђe truth and run after lies dat will put them in total jeopardy!
Then after been jilted they will run to τ̲̅ђe world saying "all men are τ̲̅ђe same"
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:

Hate τ̲̅ђe truth and run after lies dat will put them in total jeopardy!
Then after been jilted they will run to τ̲̅ђe world saying "all men are τ̲̅ђe same"
you are officially the wisest dude on Nairaland. You knack the nail for head!

1 Like

Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by freshness2020: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Esdb:
you are officially the wisest dude on Nairaland. You knack the nail for head!
Thanks for τ̲̅ђe compliment dude! But remember we all complement each other to be τ̲̅ђe best! So no one is wiser Dan τ̲̅ђe other!
Re: Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) by Esdb(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:

Thanks for τ̲̅ђe compliment dude! But remember we all complement each other to be τ̲̅ђe best! So no one is wiser Dan τ̲̅ђe other!
word!

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On FARANO She Looks Like My Mother. / Searching For My Crown Prince / Imolites On Nairaland: Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.