Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. (1300 Views)

Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) / Wizkid Is 23 years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
IT is time we NIGERIANS begin to tell ourself the truth, i know dat some people will rain abuses on me afta reading what im about to write, but its my own strongly believed opinion. 'if you are a real lover of music and you are a true apostle of beautiful music then u can never argue the fact that wizkid is the best musician in Africa. His talent can be seen anytym his voice is heard in any song. When he sings you can see and feel that its GOD own musical gifted human singing. U can feel the presence of fela in some of his songs. 'I am writing this on behalf on his song titled OJUELEGBA, o my GOD after listening to that song i cant help but thank GOD for his talent, dat OJUELEGBA song is the best thing i have ever seen any musician done in terms of music in 2O14. No offence to fans of other artist, before you critisize me i beg of you to listen to the song and tell me if i am writing rubbish. If truth be told the song is a blessing to every man,woman,boy and girl striving to become somebody in life. The song is so touching that you can now say to yourself that You can make it. Please let the truth be told Wizkid Is a blessing to Africa and that ojuelegba song deserve a world wide award. Forget the fact that some say he is proud, truth be told Wizkid is talented. There are other musicians in Africa but im proud to witness Wizkid in this generation, i can now tell my great grand children about a certain ojuelegba song by wizkid. 'Americans have micheal jackson, Europe have adele and im proud to say AFRICANS(NIGERIANS) have WIZKID. ITS time we start loving our own musicians and say good thing about them. I have said enough for the day. GOD BLESS AFRICA AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
You are sick. Guys, wizkid is the best in AFRICA!!! Hahahahahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
abdulplayer02:
You are sick. Guys, wizkid is the best in AFRICA!!! Hahahahahahahahhah
He is truely da best.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Spicylate(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
im sot saying i support or otherwise, but that one song does not just classify a musician in becoming the best.
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Lordfranklin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Who's wizkid
Mtcheeeew!
Dint know some niqqaz still end up wasting quality time on craps they call 'music'.
Anyway, wizkid can never be in African's top 10.
Ah still rep ma man 2baba.
Infact, he's what they call 'African legend' in terms of music.
OP, last warning!
Better think well before you post trash.
How can you rep some1 coz of 'yagaa' and 'lelelelel'?
Like seriously, you should be sent to a lunatic asylum for posting this kinda trash!!!!

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Spicylate:
im sot saying i support or otherwise, but that one song does not just classify a musician in becoming the best.
haba have you seen his AYO album?
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lordfranklin:
Who's wizkid
Mtcheeeew!
Dint know some niqqaz still end up wasting quality time on craps they call 'music'.
Anyway, wizkid can never be in African's top 10.
Ah still rep ma man 2baba.
Infact, he's what they call 'African legend' in terms of music.
OP, last warning!
Better think well before you post trash.
How can you rep some1 coz of 'yagaa' and 'lelelelel'?
Like seriously, you should be sent to a lunatic asylum for posting this kinda trash!!!!
i dnt blame you because its only a waste product(talentless) human that speaks d way u do.
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by hatux: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Waiting for peoples' comments*
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Lordfranklin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
messpero90:
i dnt blame you because its only a waste product(talentless) human that speaks d way u do.
you know what? Am nat gonna give you what you want rather am gonna ask you some questions...
How old are you?
Are you mentally ret**ded?
I will be waiting for ya stupid reply....
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lordfranklin:

you know what? Am nat gonna give you what you want rather am gonna ask you some questions...
How old are you?
Are you mentally ret**ded?
I will be waiting for ya stupid reply....
its this all uve got? Oloshi
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by Booty4me: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
So pple still they listen to wiizkid song Eh ok
Re: WIZKID Is The Best In Africa. by domiwizi(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Wizkid is truely the best....young and fresh

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tuesday Morning Hotness: Kenyan Model, Corazon Kwamboka / #na all of us waka come? : Atiku Pokes Fun At Patience Jonathan / Photo: Check Out Little Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.