Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday (13614 Views)

Jubett Consulting Interview / Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! / Sunrose Consulting Calls Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunrose nt getting back to pple,did dere interview 2week ago, nt hearing anytin frm them
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Did dere interview 2week ago nt hearing bck frm dem,hw long do they get bck,nd I was only one did d interview,
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls who go dis,I did d first interview with dem,last 2 week,but go dis today for anoda interview wit dere to meet with dere client,hw tru is dis msg bcs d address is different venue frm the first interview I did with dem in dere office @ css bookshop

Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls urgent
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by 6fit(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
reflexionz:
They are a good consulting firm probably one of the few remaining ones.... Please go for the interview, know your cv, know alot about what you studied. I had mine there in 2012 and it was good, we were like 6 scheduled for the interview but in the end I was the only one that got to meet the client from my batch. Immediately I was through he told me to see the secretary to get the address and appointment of their client. It was awesome. So please go they are NOT Gnld or whatever. Wish you all the best man. For others too please don't waste an opportunity doubting theses guys they are real and their clients are above average.
pls how do i get my cv across to dem asap?
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
What shld I be expect frm dere client for interview
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by dadebayo1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
kayusekay:
What shld I be expect frm dere client for interview

Bros kindly remove your name and the picture containing the MD contact details.. Infact i will advice you to remove the screen grab completely... Townhouse pays very well, just be confident and be ready to defend the content of your cv. All they will ask you will be based on what you have in your cv. Like i said earlier the job is yours if you are bold and confident... It is just going to be a chat so dont be nervous. All is well. I once passed through the same road couple of years back and the offer was good...success please dont forget to remove the screen grab containing the informations you posted above, trust me the company will not be happy with you giving out classified informations on social media...
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by korad: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
How can you post confidental info here, you shoul know you are disqualified for the job already.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by dahmie2013: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls how do I get to CSS bookshop from Abule egba? Thanks!
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by dahmie2013: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2017
??
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by sleekchic(f): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone, please who knows what salary range they pay front desk. Someone I know really needs to know so that she can make a very important decision. Please help please.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by johnime: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
sleekchic:
Hello everyone, please who knows what salary range they pay front desk. Someone I know really needs to know so that she can make a very important decision. Please help please.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by sleekchic(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
johnime:

For real? OMG, that's alot for front desk o. Wow
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by dadebayo1(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2018
sleekchic:

Very good offer... Tell the person to prepare very well... There are other incentives too, Transport allowance, feeding allowance , clothing allowance , housing allowance all calculated based on percentage of your basic salary and the total sum is what you get monthly... It is a good firm to work with and the management is kind of friendly and accomodating to staff too... All the best.

Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by sleekchic(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
dadebayo1:

Very good offer... Tell the person to prepare very well... There are other incentives too, Transport allowance, feeding allowance , clothing allowance , housing allowance all calculated based on percentage of your basic salary and the total sum is what you get monthly... It is a good firm to work with and the management is kind of friendly and accomodating to staff too... All the best.

Thanks you so much. I really appreciate this
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by awordi24: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2018
All is well.....??
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by uwadiahercules: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Zface(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hello, pls I have interview with sunrose next week Monday for the position of compliance officer. Anybody with the likely questions and who else got the invitation?
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by caslord(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone, Please I get a message from sunrose that I've been schduled for an interview tomorrow Fri, 22th 2019. I can't even remember when I applied for the job,please what do you suggest I do? I doubted it initially because I was at an interview when their message pops in and they've called like thrice after that even though I did not pick... That actually increase my doubt because I believe no true firm will be 'disturbing' you with call for an interview but from what I've read here so far, I already called back to acknowledge their message. So please how do I get there from Iyana Ipaja. Please help a brother
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Jaysleeves(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2019
caslord:
Hello everyone, Please I get a message from sunrose that I've been schduled for an interview tomorrow Fri, 22th 2019. I can't even remember when I applied for the job,please what do you suggest I do? I doubted it initially because I was at an interview when their message pops in and they've called like thrice after that even though I did not pick... That actually increase my doubt because I believe no true firm will be 'disturbing' you with call for an interview but from what I've read here so far, I already called back to acknowledge their message. So please how do I get there from Iyana Ipaja. Please help a brother
how was the interview with sunrose consulting.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, i'm finding it very difficult to access Sunrose Consulting Website. I tried to register with another email yet it keeps telling me invalid emai or something similar. Need to apply or just submit my resume.

What do i do??
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Beebacool: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good day everyone, Pls I got message from sunrose consulting firm for an interview on Friday for management trainee Pls Wat ND Wat do I need to read on and does it worth traveling cos I'm not Lagos base ND does anybody got message too from them? Tnx in anticipation
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Arrowgents: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Evening i may ask is it for the engineering position that was advertised recently congrats.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday by Nino011: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Beebacool:
Good day everyone, Pls I got message from sunrose consulting firm for an interview on Friday for management trainee Pls Wat ND Wat do I need to read on and does it worth traveling cos I'm not Lagos base ND does anybody got message too from them? Tnx in anticipation
t

How did it go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Malaria Consortium Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / National Assembly Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.