Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Successfully Finance Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Successfully Finance Your Business (451 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How To Successfully Negotiate Lower Prices In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Finance Your Business by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
How to Successfully Finance Your Business

I previously posted a link to one of my previous blogs, which was titled How to Write a Killer Business Plan. This is my latest blog. It has proved to be very popular, and has been highly recommended by many leading business professionals from around the world. I've been asked by many entrepreneurs to release a follow up. I'm sure you will find it useful.

Please read and share your thoughts wink

“Business is booming in Nigeria”, “Business in Nigeria is growing”, these are comments that I’m sure you are all familiar with. But then, on the other hand, I get asked by a lot of Nigerian entrepreneurs – “Why won’t banks finance my Nigerian business idea?” and “How can I get funding from Nigerian banks for my business?” It’s simple – your business must be attractive, secure and demonstrating growth. The only way to show this is by keeping accurate and auditable records of your expenditure, operational activity and sales. One myth that I’d like to dismiss is that banks fund new businesses. Banks very rarely invest in, or loan money to, start-up businesses. But they do fund small businesses with operating history. Would you want your bank putting your money at risk, by investing your savings in new risky business ventures with no track record? READ MORE
Re: How To Successfully Finance Your Business by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please share your thoughts. Is there anything specific you would like to know about financing your business? Do you have any business questions that you need answers to? smiley wink

Together we can improve our business knowledge, and make plenty of money smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Emerging African Stars To Watch-out For: Christian Ngan / Crystal Plaque Glass Award And Portraite... / I Need Fiverr.com One On One Teacher From PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.