Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (1131 Views)

Imei Problem / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by twinskenny(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
i wish someone can help resolve this. i have search and search with no end result..

i have a samsung galaxy note 2 with a data and network problem.. the network come and go same with the data connection..

now when i check the imei it show 0 or invalid. who can help solve this in a simple way?

i will appreciate it

thanks all

its running version 4.2
Atnt samsung galaxy note II LTE
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by olamibobo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
I ve same problem on my Samsung galaxy s4 zoom. The guy trying to help fix it has used all available softwares in his possession to re write another imei for it but still showing invalid wen one check its imei. Can anybody help in d haux?
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by twinskenny(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
olamibobo:
I ve same problem on my Samsung galaxy s4 zoom. The guy trying to help fix it has used all available softwares in his possession to re write another imei for it but still showing invalid wen one check its imei. Can anybody help in d haux?

I hope someone can help..
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by luckize: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Use odin and flash a stock rom it will work wella
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by twinskenny(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
luckize:
Use odin and flash a stock rom it will work wella

please can u state the guideline?
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by unlimited2(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2014
First Flash a stock firmware to the phone and should in case that didn't work, call/whatsapp 08068946587 for the imei repair
Re: Imei Problem With My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 by twinskenny(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
unlimited2:
First Flash a stock firmware to the phone and should in case that didn't work, call/whatsapp 08068946587 for the imei repair
i will gt in touch bro

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Wondercube; The 8 In 1 Mobile Accessory / The New Lumia 540 / Please What's Is This Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.