Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? (730 Views)

Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / Goodnews For Law Students / Wettin Dey For Law Profession Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? by Shynaboy1: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am discussing the legal profession with my friends when one made mention of the fact that National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is not good for the study of law. Reasons being that:

1) The legal profession at the University has not being registered in-line with the appropriate bodies.
2) There are large number of students graduating from the faculty in the University every year.

IMPLICATIONS.
1) The course has been handled so low by the management of the Varsity that the course has lost its uniqueness and become a common course.
2) As a result of large turn-out of students every year from the Varsity, employment into the legal profession seems difficult for the poor which are relegated to the street for other jobs in lieu of their original course.

All these among others were the claims laid by the guy which I found sense in. Please lets have your views concerning this. IS STUDYING LAW IN NOUN GOOD?
Re: Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? by praise010(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
@OP, the more I look at your post and the pitiable state of your grammatical compositions, the more I see reason why Council of Legal Education can never accredit NOUN.
Re: Why Is Noun Not Good For Law? by Shynaboy1: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
praise010:
@OP, the more I look at your post and the pitiable state of your grammatical compositions, the more I see reason why Council of Legal Education can never accredit NOUN.
you have ur say but do u care to point out those grammatical blunders?

(1) (Reply)

100% Guaranteed Jamb Ctb 2015 Answers: Jamb Exam Date Is Announced! / Why You Should Not Be A Banker / Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.