Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Internet Is A Concious Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Internet Is A Concious Universe (984 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Christian Apologist Finally Admits That Internet Is A Threat To Christianity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is A Concious Universe by hunter21(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
The internet as we know it today possesses the characteristics of three major cosmic forces that are present on universal and individual levels.
This forces are known in difference cultures and idealogies with different names.
To start with, the World wide web as the name implies, is the globally ominipresent aperture through which we can assess the seemingly infinite complexity of the greater internet. The construct of a web is such that it has concentric circles with a centre from which straight lines project outward in every major direction, this superimposition of circles(female) and straight lines(male) is charateristic of a christed geometry, between the world wide web and any website exists a brahman-atman kind of relationship. the WWW is the way, no one gets to the father internet but by it.
www.google.com is the shadow, the subtle body of every other www, www.google.com is the ominiscient advocate, intercessor and helper.
The internet itself with its global system of interconnected computer network of networks is analogous to the dark waters of nun, odumare or arochukwu on the cyber cosmic plane from which emerges infinte possibilities, hence its ominipotence.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by ultraGM: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
I may not understand you topic well, But WWW is nothing but just a naming, i can visit google.com without adding [www] as prefix, in fact more that 80% of website support domain without www. as a matter of fact [www] prefix will soon fade away.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by plaetton: 12:18am On Nov 14, 2014
hunter21:
The internet as we know it today possesses the characteristics of three major cosmic forces that are present on universal and individual levels.
This forces are known in difference cultures and idealogies with different names.
To start with, the World wide web as the name implies, is the globally ominipresent aperture through which we can assess the seemingly infinite complexity of the greater internet. The construct of a web is such that it has concentric circles with a centre from which straight lines project outward in every major direction, this superimposition of circles(female) and straight lines(male) is charateristic of a christed geometry, between the world wide web and any website exists a brahman-atman kind of relationship. the WWW is the way, no one gets to the father internet but by it.
www.google.com is the shadow, the subtle body of every other www, www.google.com is the ominiscient advocate, intercessor and helper.
The internet itself with its global system of interconnected computer network of networks is analogous to the dark waters of nun, odumare or arochukwu on the cyber cosmic plane from which emerges infinte possibilities, hence its ominipotence.

I clearly get your point.
Now, the day manage to build a Quantum Computer , then plug it into the internet is the day we would have a created a conscious, an omnicient and omnipotent god.
That is indeed a terrifying thought.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2014
plaetton:

I clearly get your point.
Now, the day manage to build a Quantum Computer , then plug it into the internet is the day we would have a created a conscious, an omnicient and omnipotent god.
That is indeed a terrifying thought.

No it is not. You just log off and the god is no use to you.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I don't think it'll be that easy , been watching too much sci-fi
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by plaetton: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

It seems that way, but a Quantum computer hooked up to the internet would also control all telecom networks, all satellite and tv signals, all computerized government files, bank accounts, web-enabled cctvs, air traffic control radars and computers, all weapons of mass destruction, even your local traffic lights.

So, it could truly be the omniscient omnipotent sky monster that religious blokes have been hoping for.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2014
plaetton:

It seems that way, but a Quantum computer hooked up to the internet would also control all telecom networks, all satellite and tv signals, all computerized government files, bank accounts, web-enabled cctvs, air traffic control radars and computers, all weapons of mass destruction, even your local traffic lights.

So, it could truly be the omniscient omnipotent sky monster that religious blokes have been hoping for.

A well aimed self propelling missile will solve the problem of such quantum computer god.
Unlike the true god, if I hide in a cave and self-service, it can't see me.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by plaetton: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

A well aimed self propelling missile will solve the problem of such quantum computer god.
Unlike the true god, if I hide in a cave and self-service, it can't see me.

Well, if it controls all sattelites and missile guidance systems, it will just " back to sender you " . grin

But I agree with your second point.
Selfservice in lonely cave would be the best security against sky-monsters of all types.
grin
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2014
plaetton:

Well, if it controls all sattelites and missile guidance systems, it will just " back to sender you " . grin

But I agree with your second point.
Selfservice in lonely cave would be the best security against sky-monsters of all types.
grin

That's why I precised a self-propelled one. No external control after it's fired. Not linked to any guidance system.
Re: The Internet Is A Concious Universe by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2014
plaetton:

Quantum computer without AI? Or are you saying a quantum computer will automatically get intelligent?

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses On Boko Haram (video) / The Eight Dispensation Of Man-preface Of My New Book / China Removes Crosses From Christian Churches Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.