Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading (1679 Views)

Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / New Ways To Make Money In Forex Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am thinking of going into forex trading please advice me.
Re: Forex Trading by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2014
do a lot of research first if not your money will just burn like fire.
Re: Forex Trading by WinningEdge: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Yeah.It`s a nice idea because forex is one of the good online
businesses that can make one rich.unfortunately, it`s not
everybody that can succeed in the business.Infact,statistics
has shown that it`s only about 5% of forex traders that
remain consistently profitable afterall while the remaining 95% lose
their initial investment within a short time period!
Sorry bro,I am not trying to scare you away,am only trying to let you
know the true nature of the business.
if you are really serious about going into forex trading,please take your
time to acquire adequate trading skills by gathering knowledge and right
trainings;never be in haste to start invest your real money in a live acct,
the first thing is right knowledge about the business.
Then,practise for as long as you can with a virtual money or small dollar
that you can afford to lose,in order to test your acquired skills.
Lastly,I would like you to ask yourself the following questions:

1)do i like taking risk or am a risk averter?
---forex is an high-risk investment

2)can i wisthand losing real money?
---some losses are part of the trading business

3)can i control my greed?
---everyone has some level of greed in his/her blood
when it comes tobusiness and money

But,my brother you can eventually become part of the 5% that are making
good money consistently from the largest financial market called forex market.

I wish to see you there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2014
yes, forex trading is good. but you have to go through the learninng processs, and also control your emotions coupled with time input. but if you cant, there are a good number of professional traders that can trade for you or whose trades you can copy.

I have found a PAMM-Trader account which I can invest in online. It shows rather high yield rate - try to look at this, may be it will be of interest for you: http://instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=7427258

or copy trade

http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=7427258
Re: Forex Trading by stcool(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Multiple income streams- Forex trading...How to profit from a falling Naira

http://www.staemti.com/
Re: Forex Trading by johnez4u: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
So how does this work?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading by traficoverdrive: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
We have the most up to date and reliable forex trading information
that will give you consistent trading returns on your investments.
What we give out is what we personally use and such
information cannot be found anywhere online because it
contains our personal trading info and special settings.

We use Forex software EA to auto-trade
and also Use a reliable Forex Indicator that
gives us accurate trend and market direction.

If what you are looking for is safe guaranteed profit,
then you are most welcome. Our Forex software EA
gives 5-20% monthly profit.
Send a quick mail to traficoverdrive (at) gmail.com, if you are interested
Re: Forex Trading by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
afolag:
then you must be willing to learn the in and out of it before you start.don't rush it.make sure you learn it to the core before you start even if it takes you years to learn, learn and see how it goes after that

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading by fxstory(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
the answe to your question is research.learn how its done before going live else you would have yourself to be blamed
Re: Forex Trading by ayox2003: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
afolag:

afolag:

1) Read a lot of books. I mean alot of books. Start with the tutorial at www.babypips.com then read Technical Analysis for Financial Markets by John Murphy.

2) Download the trading tool/software you'd be trading with at www.xm.com. Mind you, XM is a broker and there are a million other brokers but XM has been reliable. Brokers route your money to the market and they provide a platform/graph that displays how your money moves. Learn how to use this tool very well. It's called MetaTrader 4 (MT4). Register with XM and you're good to go.

3) Demo trade before you start trading with your money. Demo trading means trading with a virtual money in a real scenario. The money is not real but the market movement is the real market you'd be trading with when you start trading with your money.

4)Develop a tradinģ strategy. After demo trading for a while you should develop a strategy that has been quite reliable to make profit. For instance, you should have a certain level of confidence while trading atleast one currency pair. Simply because, you have traded the pair so well that you can say where a major resistance/support lies.(Dont worry about what support/resistance mean; you'd soon understand wink ) This would give you a glimpse of an impending breakout. Please develop a strategy.

5) You will lose some money so its important to solidify your emotions. Never ever get too emotional about money. The best way to prevent this is to NOT invest more than you can afford to lose. Invest very little and let it grow. Don't invest your gratuity or your wage because deep within your emotional scripting, you'd be reminded every time you wanna trade that its your gratuity/salary you're trading with. When emotion decides your trade decision, you're on the road to a margin call. Let the rationality of price in your strategy determine your trade decision - always!

Frawzey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading by jameran(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
this was very helpful information
Re: Forex Trading by oshimiliego: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2014
afolag:

I will advice you t visit www.forexcake.com and you are good to go.
Re: Forex Trading by Masive01(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2014
ayox2003:

1) Read a lot of books. I mean alot of books. Start with the tutorial at www.babypips.com then read Technical Analysis for Financial Markets by John Murphy.

2) Download the trading tool/software you'd be trading with at www.xm.com. Mind you, XM is a broker and there are a million other brokers but XM has been reliable. Brokers route your money to the market and they provide a platform/graph that displays how your money moves. Learn how to use this tool very well. It's called MetaTrader 4 (MT4). Register with XM and you're good to go.

3) Demo trade before you start trading with your money. Demo trading means trading with a virtual money in a real scenario. The money is not real but the market movement is the real market you'd be trading with when you start trading with your money.

4)Develop a tradinģ strategy. After demo trading for a while you should develop a strategy that has been quite reliable to make profit. For instance, you should have a certain level of confidence while trading atleast one currency pair. Simply because, you have traded the pair so well that you can say where a major resistance/support lies.(Dont worry about what support/resistance mean; you'd soon understand wink ) This would give you a glimpse of an impending breakout. Please develop a strategy.

5) You will lose some money so its important to solidify your emotions. Never ever get too emotional about money. The best way to prevent this is to NOT invest more than you can afford to lose. Invest very little and let it grow. Don't invest your gratuity or your wage because deep within your emotional scripting, you'd be reminded every time you wanna trade that its your gratuity/salary you're trading with. When emotion decides your trade decision, you're on the road to a margin call. Let the rationality of price in your strategy determine your trade decision - always!

Frawzey

Nice!!!!!!!
I will advocate for this post 24/7 cool cool cool cool @frwazey would you like to be a guest blogger on naijaforexpips.com ?? Just visit the website and contact me. JAh bless

@OP you can join my network. Everybody interested in forex trading, visit naijaforexpips.com
Re: Forex Trading by ayox2003: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Masive01:

Nice!!!!!!!
I will advocate for this post 24/7 cool cool cool cool @frwazey would you like to be a guest blogger on naijaforexpips.com ?? Just visit the website and contact me. JAh bless

@OP you can join my network. Everybody interested in forex trading, visit naijaforexpips.com

Ofcourse. Would be once in a while, though.

Contact me at frawzey@gmail.com

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
ayox2003:

Frawzey
whot do u mean by margin call?
Re: Forex Trading by ayox2003: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
stardragon:

whot do u mean by margin call?

Basically, margin call is when you lose all your equity/investment in a trade.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
ayox2003:

Basically, margin call is when you lose all your equity/investment in a trade.

Frawzey
ok.
When u loses all ur money from A-z!
Re: Forex Trading by ayox2003: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2014
stardragon:

ok.
When u loses all ur money from A-z!

Exactly!

Frawzey

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Did Gtbank Sale Dollar Today / Tbc Exchange For Btc. / Let Me Show You How To Make $20 To $30 Daily In Transcription Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.