Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,783 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! (1042 Views)

We Create Coorperate Business And Any Organization Logos For Just #1k / I Will Design A Clean Logo For Your Business And Design A 3d Book And Ebook. / Check Out The World’s Most Expensive Photo Which Costs N1.1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! by MrDisciple(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2014
hello everyone i'm new at this but i've learnt enough to be good at it, i design cards and since i'm just starting i think it would be best to do it at a low cost, you can call or mail me, i'll do your card designs for you in all shapes sizes and portraits i'll leave a sample pic, i have hundreds of designs and i can send it to you to pick, also to show that i'm legitimate, i'll send you the design and you can pay if you're satisfied, printing can also be done but thats if you're within my reach, but i can send you designs wherever you are provided you are willing to cooperate, here is my email: kingofefizy@gmail.com you can also call me on 08128389439 feel free to drop your comments

Re: Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! by felixchip(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2014
My Oga at the TOP.
Re: Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! by MrDisciple(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2014
felixchip:
My Oga at the TOP.
lol wetin concern dat 1 naw
Re: Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! by felixchip(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2014
MrDisciple:
lol wetin concern dat 1 naw

You na Oga at the TOP.
Re: Get Your Business And Name Cards At Low Costs!!!! by MrDisciple(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
felixchip:

You na Oga at the TOP.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Illustrations? Check These First / Diary In Dyads - Poematic. / Calabar: Professional Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.