Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea (748 Views)

Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea by skyfaze(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
does fabregas have the quality to lead our club to a greater height
Re: Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea by sniperwolf(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
I bet you the responsibility will be heavy on Cesc. The reason he handed the band to Cesc is because he doesn't want to lose him to Barcelona in the next season
Re: Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea by chidichris(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
no walcot shld have been a better choice. the name of the game is operation keep fabregas in arsenal.
the man they call wenger is confussed
Re: Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea by maik: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
I think we should allow wenger to decide,he is a good manager.
Re: Gunners Only,fabregas The New Arsenal Captain,is It A Good Idea by skyfaze(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
i believe that fabregas is the right man for arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Who Lift The Premiership 2009? / What's Your Best 11 Of All Time.i Have Mine I Want 2 No Yours. / Inter Millan Vs Manchester United ---- Feb 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.