Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) (11170 Views)

Neatly Used 2000 Toyota Corolla (buy & Drive) For Sale #520K / 2001/2002 Toyota Corolla Buy Me 1.1 Million / 2002 Toyota Corolla Buy Me 650,000 Thousand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by sojioguns(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
INSPIRED!!!!! Wetin dey do you sef? You want us to start stealing abi. Which kind offer be dis one oh? In short, Seun abeg you need to delete inspired account.
My brother, you have put them all to shame. God bless you.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2008
sojioguns:

INSPIRED!!!!! Wetin dey do you sef? You want us to start stealing abi. Which kind offer be this one oh? In short, Seun abeg you need to delete inspired account.
My brother, you have put them all to shame. God bless you.

grin grin grin

Coming back from a hectic day to see this is a big Relieve

May God bless you too Brother. cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
abbyode:

We don tell them before, you are simply the best, VIN or no VIN.
We shall deal soonest!

Simply The Best Brother, Na By God's Grace.

Lets Deal And I Promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction Experience.

You deserve it.

cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
P.oj:

this na temptation, shocked shocked shocked shocked

I enjoin people to partner with their friends or relations to buy this Grand Promotional Offer.

The Current Market Value Price is 6.6 million Naira, Ask from a Toyota Dealership Centre Close to you.
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by Emperoh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
Inspired
Igwe gave you, 'Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1' but munwa,
Ana m echi gi, Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland nine' grin grin grin grin

Decode that and get back to me tongue tongue

Big ups bro, i am looking forward to doing deals with ya
I made and enquiry from you and eve sent a mail
But you no reply.
I reckon business is getting more and more bigger

Pls a colleague needs a 2000/02 325i or any 3 series
Can you get me in touch with price and pics of what you have?
ASAP Biko!!!!

Osi na afo nne ya lebe Motor 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hail thee!!!! cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by jidewura(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hello Inspired, any movement at all on price?
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2008
diggler:

Inspired_m is the only reason i come to the auto section.

he has inspired me to dream & work on making my dreams a reality.

Oga Inspired, i'll let this deal pass on how my cheddar never mature
but be rest assured, God Willing we shall rock a sweet deal in not less than 6 months.

To get things rolling, i need specs and pricing on a 2005 - 2007 Toyota Solara.
I also need to know if it shares parts with the same model year camry (as some people r saying)
Inspired i'm counting on u to inspire me to order this car through u.

One love

Thanks Mr Diggler, May God Continue to Enrich you

The Solara is Otherwise Called the Toyota CAMRY Solara, its usually referred to as the 2 doors or the Coupe Version of Toyota Camry.

The First Generation was 1999 with 2 models the SE and the SLE models

2004 - 2008 Toyota Camry Solara is the Second Generation, it feels like the Camry and Shares the same component, though its quite underpowered compared to the Camry Parent.

I will order you this 2006 Toyota Solara, Leather, Clean, 33,000 miles.

You didn't provide me your email address, Sens me an email via inspired_men@yahoo.com on detailed specifications and we can take it from there.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland

Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
grin grin cool cool

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
Emperoh:

Inspired
Igwe gave you, 'Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1' but munwa,
Ana m echi gi, Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland nine' grin grin grin grin

Decode that and get back to me tongue tongue

Big ups bro, i am looking forward to doing deals with ya
I made and enquiry from you and eve sent a mail
But you no reply.
I reckon business is getting more and more bigger

please a colleague needs a 2000/02 325i or any 3 series
Can you get me in touch with price and pics of what you have?
ASAP Biko!!!!

Osi na afo nne ya lebe Motor 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hail thee!!!! cool cool

Yeah right !!!! from my Mothers Womb grin grin

Emema maka Echichi ya, Anyi ga banbo na ere ugbo ala dimma.
Dalu oh!!!

Im working on your requests, expect my mail soon.

Thanks.

Inspired_m
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2008
2008 Yaris Manual.

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by labisko(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
Inspired, you are too much,
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2008
labisko:

Inspired, you are too much,

No Be Me, Na God.

[size=15pt]STILL AVAILABLE[/size] cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by babsoginni(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
Really, like you said. The prices of these combo at no loss to you is just evidence of the way Car Dealers are milking us dry in Nigeria.

Thanks to Seun and Nairaland dealers, a lot of people have 'seen the light' and I regularly introduce people to this forum now.

God bless Naija & Nairaland
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2008
babsoginni:

Really, like you said. The prices of these combo at no loss to you is just evidence of the way Car Dealers are milking us dry in Nigeria.

Thanks to Seun and Nairaland dealers, a lot of people have 'seen the light' and I regularly introduce people to this forum now.

God bless Naija & Nairaland

Yes My Brother We Continue to Enlighten our People so they can See the Light.

Since I don't Pay 100 million Naira Per Annum Rent for My Show Room, I dont need to sell a 2009 Corolla for 3.950 million Naira. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Combo Offer 4.3 million Naira, 2009 Corolla, 2008 Yaris.

CONFIRMED.

Inspired_m
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by poshdre1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
Inspired, how far with these rides now?
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
posh_dre:

Inspired, how far with these rides now?

Still Available Brother,

I am awaiting the Finance Application of an Interested Buyer, Failure of which I will Split the Prices
. wink cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by chika98: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2008
buy one get one?? shocked
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2008
chika98:

buy one get one?? shocked

Buy One **** get one **** FREE.

I Wish this rule can be applied to some things in life
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2008
I Also Enjoin Couples with Limited Funds to Put their USED Cars for Sale to Buy this BRAND NEW COMBO OFFER cheesy

[size=14pt]NO XMAS GIFT CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS, NO OTHER.[/size]

cool cool

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by simmy(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2008
hey inspired man,
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sosos o intersted,  how do i get to speak with u. gimme ur email addy or smthng.

hey but wait a minute, cant 1 get the toyota alone 4 about 2.9?
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
simmy:

hey inspired man,
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sosos o intersted, how do i get to speak with u. gimme ur email addy or smthng.

hey but wait a minute, can't 1 get the toyota alone 4 about 2.9?

Which of the Toyota Cars are you Offering 2.9 million for ?

My Email Address is inspired_men@yahoo.com, Cell numbers are 08023050886, 08098900889.

Thanks

Inspired_m
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by goldenval(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
@inspired_m, Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland cheesy cheesy, when i grow up, i will be like you, though am 24 now but still need to grow up undecided cry cry, you too much!!!!, infact, i wan go do blood money grin, so that i can get one car from you, you done push me too hard!!!!!!, i still repeat, you too much!!!!!!
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
goldenval:

@inspired_m, Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland cheesy cheesy, when i grow up, i will be like you, though am 24 now but still need to grow up undecided cry cry, you too much!!!!, infact, i wan go do blood money grin, so that i can get one car from you, you done push me too hard!!!!!!, i still repeat, you too much!!!!!!

If you decide to be a Business Man when you grow Up, For you to be Successful You have to be Very Tenacious, Dogged, Committed and Resilient.

If you create a pattern in your business and it works for you, Don't bow to Pressures to Change the rules that are not in the Books.

My Very Good Example is my mentor Dr Mike Adenuga Jnr. ( THE BULL ) His attitude and business acumen has always tilted towards the fearless and strong animal.

In fact, to tell you how he adores the animal, he has a bull head or full body in his houses, buildings and even his crest logo is a bull!

Focus on your goals, and Don't allow people that don't have success attached to their names Dissuade You.

I wish you Success in your Life Endeavours and Always Remember to be THE BULL. cool cool

Inspired_m

cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by dejicool: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
INSPIRED!!!. I still dey think am o. This deal or Pathfinder. I fit use the money we dey my hand do deposit for the cars and finance it. U don confuse me sef. Too much deals. U're too much bros. Pls advice. but we go still go look the pathfinder tomorow morning as we talk on phone.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2008
dejicool:

INSPIRED!!!. I still dey think am o. This deal or Pathfinder. I fit use the money we dey my hand do deposit for the cars and finance it. U don confuse me sef. Too much deals. U're too much bros. please advice. but we go still go look the pathfinder tomorow morning as we talk on phone.

No shaking Brother,  Pathfinder or this Deal

If you buy this Combo Offer you can give your Wife the Yaris cheesy

Note that this 09 Corolla is Loaded with Thumb Start Ignition, Remote Ignition Starter, and Smart Key Entry.

My 2005 Pathfinder has the DVD, Navigation Sysytem.

Both the 2009 Corolla and the 2005 Pathfinder are Leather Interior, Auto trans.

Weigh the Options and let me know which one youre going for,

I dey Kampe for you.
  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by penfold(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
lead us not into temptation!
deliver us from evil!
and from people like inspired who give offers that bring diabolical money making ideas into our heads!
EVERYBODY SHOUT A BIG AMEN!
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by jidewura(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2008
Morning Inspired, do you still have these cars available? also where is the picture of the Pathfinder located and what is the final price for that?
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by sonety2k(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2008
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland you are too much, U want somebody to commit ooooo , grin

Nice deal for d combo cars grin grin
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by 190: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2008
i don tire 4 this inspired guy
e wan kill people 4 nland.
i have spoken wit him 1ce
although he refused usin pidgin
2 reply, he seems like hes in his early 79ths
anyway jst kiddin o
all i nid 4rm inspire is 4 him 2 get me either a yaris
for not more dan 1.3m,thats what i have, and mst be auto,abs
i dont care abt the year and gud milage, but he hasnt been able 2 help me yet
im not more dan 27 so im not really too happy wit inspired 4 not been able 2 help
me get the yaris rite now, embarassed
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by 190: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2008
its my dream 2 drive a camry 2007/2008 but for over 3m comin out of my pocket at my age
wud be sucide so 2 plan b which is YARIS, for only wot my pocket can carry me wich is 1.3last
auto,abs or beta still corolla 2002,must be auto, but i prefer the yaris but inspire despite sellin millions
of cars cant get me 1 yaris for that amount,im not happy, not very happy,

anyway merry sallah in adv
abi sallah nor be dec 25th again

abeg inspired get me that yaris na,
abeg,for that amnt
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2008
penfold:

lead us not into temptation!
deliver us from evil!
and from people like inspired who give offers that bring diabolical money making ideas into our heads!
EVERYBODY SHOUT A BIG AMEN!

[size=15pt]AMEN[/size]

and may God deliver our country [size=4pt]from poverty so that 4.3 million[/size] [size=3pt]will not bring diabolical [/size][size=2pt]money making ideas into our heads no more.[/size]
grin grin
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
jidewura:

Morning Inspired, do you still have these cars available? also where is the picture of the Pathfinder located and what is the final price for that?

Good Day, I guess you're the Gentleman that called in with a UK number less than 24 hours ago, I had a mix up because there was another Call waiting from another UK number as well who happens to be another nairalander so i couldn't picture who was who and the line tripped off for that leaving our discussion inconclusive Sorry about that.

The Combo Offer is still Available and The prices would be Slitted Accordingly Immediately after the Sallah Breaks, the Summation of which would be way higher than 4.3 million naira.

The Pathfinder is located here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-204866.0.html we can discuss the final price via email on inspired_men@yahoo.com or cell via 08023050886, 08098900889.

Looking forward to your Business.

Thanks.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2008
sonety2k:

Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland you are too much, U want somebody to commit ooooo , grin

Nice deal for d combo cars grin grin

When an Old man achieves a feat, its not a surprise, when a young man does the same, he is Praised.

"Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya" Simply means "Right from the Child You've become Wealthy"

Thanks my brother, the Combo Cars are waiting for lucky buyers.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Foreign Used 2004 Toyota Camry On Sale For #2.3m Only! / 2015 Model Lexus Is250 & 2016 Model Dodge Charger Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.