Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Anybody With Ideal On How To Become Online Ex-changer. Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody With Ideal On How To Become Online Ex-changer. Please Help. (519 Views)

HOW TO withdraw your fiverr funds at maximum black market rate,no ex-changer / Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do / Any Ideal On Printing Press Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Ideal On How To Become Online Ex-changer. Please Help. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2014
I will appreciate any details I can get. Thanks
Re: Anybody With Ideal On How To Become Online Ex-changer. Please Help. by bedfordng(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
you need to have source of getting the ecurrency on regular basis.you can contact most of the exchangers and make requiries if they can sell at cheaper rate to you as reseller

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Rising Import Dependency Again Showcased In N1.98trn Imports Q2 / What Biz Should I Invest 600k For Good Returns @ D Shortest Possible Time??? / Stop Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Fashola Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.