Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Would You Forgive Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Her? (884 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Her? by Jonwesley(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2014
A man was very poor and he had
nothing in this
world except his wife.
One day, his wife came to him and
said"Honey i've
found a job for you
in that big company, do you like it?" The
man was
very surprised and
happy at the same time. He then
accepted the offer
swiftly.
Three months later, the man became
very rich and
he had his own mansion
and cars, he was very happy living with
his lovely
wife. He always
thanked his wife for helping to make
him a better
man.
Another year past & the man got an
information
from one of the company's
workers that, the company's manager
had sex with
his wife in exchange for
giving him the Job.The man got very
angry and went
home to ask his
wife.
On getting home, the man shouted and
questioned
his wife about the scandal,
the wife didn't deny the accusation,
she said "Its true
honey, i had to do it becos
i love you so much & could no longer
watch you
suffer"{Crying so bitterly}

Now the question is;
1. SUPPOSE YOU ARE THE HUSBAND,
WOULD YOU
FORGIVE YOUR WIFE??

2. WOULD YOU HAVE DONE SAME AS THE WIFE?
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2014
I wouldn't have done the same.

buh I will forgive her.
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Jonwesley(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2014
NobleDandy! And what happens if the wealth vanishes based on the fact that God's law does not support adultery? How do U live with the nemesis of the act?
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Jonwesley:
NobleDandy! And what happens if the wealth vanishes based on the fact that God's law does not support adultery? How do U live with the nemesis of the act?

will pray to God for his Grace and forgiveness.

He gonna forgive.
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Definitely ll. @least she did it for the FAM and it shows she loves you. She could have slept with the man, get the job 4 herself then dump the guy. Besides, shey a no folo enjoy the money abi wetin?

Let bygones be bygones
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by askralph(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
It would definitely be very hard to forgive her. But I always talk about intentions. It will haunt my mind for a loooooonnnng time but I guess the best thing to do would be to forgive her. Twaz a bad call on her own side. I probably might quit that job cos I won't be able to stand the boss anymore.

please checkout my signature. I don't blog on celebrity gossip or news. I do more of advice on relationship,general life, sex, inspiration and fitness
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Jonwesley(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Askralph! Does it just sound as justifiable like that? What is not right can not be right. Who said the husband will die because of the temporal joblessness or set back. Now if based on God's judgment something bad like death happened to the woman, hell fire awaits her for the immorality and concealment of the act. And who said the Job and wealth cannot come to an end. And as commonly said, does the end justify the means?

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say That Women With Bigger Butts Give Birth To Smarter Kids / What Do U Think About This Picture, A Hit Or Miss On Marriage / If You Played This Game Go And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.