Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding (7049 Views)

Davido, Omawumi, And Others At Olu Of Warri’s Son’s Traditional Wedding (photos) / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by hauwababy: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Over the weekend, Edo State billionaire, Capt Osa Okunbo gave out his daughter's hand in marriage to Tsola, son of the Olu of Warri.

From the Oba of Benin in waiting, to Chief Igbinedion.....dignitaries from all over the country graced the occasion. Even Davido was spotted famzing the man sef. :-)

A whole street was barricaded because of this wedding with both uniformed and plain clothed security personnel spotted at adorning streets.

Word has it that Capt Osa who is believed to be one of the richest men in Edo State is being considered to contest to become the governor of Edo State once Oshiomole's tenure is over.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/pics-from-wedding-between-olu-of-warris.html

Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by hauwababy: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014

Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by hauwababy: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2014

Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by hauwababy: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Chief Tony Anenih and his wife

Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by pyyxxaro: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Money Migwo wink

She was my EX tongue

Tony Anenih ! The Yerima of the South South

1 Like

Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by enoqueen: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tony and his wife or tony and his daughter

davido uses long chain instead of long bead grin grin
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by tobtap: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
cheesy wink grin smiley
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
chief Anen, chief ooooo.....ha! just changing wives to new ones like wrapper... mehn? I wonder how his new catch copes with this type of shriveled ..opps face lipsrsealed every night and day.
ha! Money!
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by osamaBUSH(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abeg shuk me like
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Amelian:
chief Anen, chief ooooo.....ha! just changing wives to new ones like wrapper... mehn? I wonder how his new catch copes with this type of shriveled ..opps face lipsrsealed every night and day.
ha! Money!
Abi, I know of Josephine Anenih... sad . Ok grin
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:
baby,i need ur vote am in group 4
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
hauwababy:
Chief Tony Anenih and his wife
Jesu gba mi! That can't be Tony Anenih's wife. Oti ooo!!! shocked

HML to the couple.
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by jieta: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
a
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by jieta: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
after two weeks am commenting on a topic just want to shout hallaluya
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by pretydiva(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
D rich gets married 2 d rich
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by stinggy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
All I can say is
[size=20pt]Whaooooo[/size]

Ol'men, see affluence embarassed embarassed
Kaiii... Thunder fire poverty
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Profcamsey(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Who are they?
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by tellwisdom: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't know them.. Bye angry
Re: New Pics From The Olu Of Warri's Son's Wedding by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:

its Josephine I know too... cos he took her along 2 campaigns , functions and meetings. they use 2 be all over tv and newspapers.
A new younger one has taken over... grin
hmmm. its Wa! grin

smmh, to dis types of men

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO / Davido Mock Dele Momodu:U 4 Tel Me Make I Buy U Ticket 2 Cum Toolz Dubai Wedding / Meet The World's Hottest Transgender - Amiyah Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.