Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

AFCON 2015: Super Eagles Can Beat Any African Team – NFF Vice President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2015: Super Eagles Can Beat Any African Team – NFF Vice President (405 Views)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2015: Super Eagles Can Beat Any African Team – NFF Vice President by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/171138-afcon-2015-super-eagles-can-beat-african-team-nff-vice-president.html

The First Vice President of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Seyi Akinkunmi, Thursday said that the Super Eagles has the capacity to beat any African team.

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES in Abuja, the Football administrator said the Super Eagles have the skills and the means to defeat any African team based on the support the team is getting from the NFF.

“The players that we have, actually, if they put their mind to it, and they get the kind of support we have been giving them, they have the ability to beat any African team,” he said

Mr. Akinkunmi said the internal scuffle within the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, cannot stop Ahmed Musa and Vincent Enyeama from picking up a CAF Awards which they have been nominated for.

“Both men have performed creatively well and their records in Europe have been impressive.”

“We appreciate them and I hope one of them wins, and I urge other players to showcase themselves in a more positive ways than the negative way,” he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Given Ebola Epidemic Would It've been Wise For Nigeria To Be at Nations Cup / Afcon Qualifier /tan...a Failure / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.