Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Top 5+1 Android Apps For This Season - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5+1 Android Apps For This Season (521 Views)

Voyo A1 Mini 3g Dual Boot Tablet (windows 8.1 + Android 4.4) Unboxing **video / Simple Way To Qualify For Airtel 1+1 Android Data Plan... / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5+1 Android Apps For This Season by Larryfrank(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
It’s almost Christmas, you are preparing how you’ll spend the long awaiting holiday, probably you might like to travel to your home town, you’ll surely encounter boring times, maybe in the bus while taveling, that’s if your home town is so far from your residence though. Having a smartphone on you can drive you the heck out of that boring situation. One factor as per say, about the Android device which impresses me is the fact that they upgrade to better and portable versions to suite and enable a great user experience, ranging from the OS, app, interface, though usually tweaked by lunchers . What are some essential Android app every android user must install on their devices in this season? Ofcourse you can’t do without this apps I’am about to mention here, as they are so attracting, I guess by the time you are through with reviewing them all, you’ll be left with no other option than downloading the whole of them into your Android device.

See More=>> http://www.flowingtechblog.com/2014/11/top-6-android-apps.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Usage On PC / Blackberry Classic Send ‘back To Company’s Roots’ / *help* Original Money Or Scammers Money *help*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.