Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Shout Out To Friends And Families At Home - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shout Out To Friends And Families At Home (554 Views)

Shout Out To All 2013 Batch B Corp Member / NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Dead Corpers / FG Promises N5m Each To Families Of Slain Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To Friends And Families At Home by syndrum(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Although, i've met new faces but they can't be like people i've always been with...mum, dad, siblings, friends and even my fiance I left to serve at Sokoto...i'm missing all of you....I love you all....i'm in Sokoto state.....Sokoto state no be moimoi....person dey suffer ....its just like i've been sent to prison....
They decides when to sleep and wake...wn to toilet and when to be done ....I guess they're planning on when to laugh.....
make a shout to your people by telling them your conditions at your camp for batch C

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / Corps Members Rent An Apartment At A Cheap Price From Easy Rent Nigeria / Dancers And Dramatists Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.