Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Call To The Priesthood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call To The Priesthood (552 Views)

Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age / The Priesthood Of Melchisedec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call To The Priesthood by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am a 300 level mech. engr student of unn,an altar boy and a devoted Catholic. Had a psychological problem earlier this yr which made me to defer last academic session,would have been in 400level by now. During my sickness,i have had a lot of dreams in which God called me to serve him in his sanctuary. I have been praying over it since then. During our family prayer this november,The pastor who had a vision gift confirmed that either i be a priest or an Engineer.Although i haven't seen the man of God before and he doesn't know me. He also said that they were two Dogs beside me(the dogs meaning girls). Since the revelation,i have been praying that the will of God should be done in my life. what i have in mind is to join the Jesuits congregation after my masters degree. The man of God warned me to be cautious of girls.My dear people of God,what should i do to see more signs of my priesthood calling? candid opinions needed. i am 20yrs of age
Re: Call To The Priesthood by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
The Catholic Church has great counselling mechanism. It's easy; talk to your parish priest
Re: Call To The Priesthood by Francman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Here nt the place to talk abt this: go meet a priest!
Re: Call To The Priesthood by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
tnx bro,will see my Parish priest in no tym
Re: Call To The Priesthood by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
First put it in prayer, then discuss the issue with your Parish Priest.

There are many Priests who are also professional Engineers, Doctors, Musicians, Lecturers etc.

My dear you can combine Priestly vocation and Engineering profession for effective service to humanity and to the glory of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? / Spiritual Heart By Pastor Clement / Divine Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.