Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? (1538 Views)

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
good evening all,
dermatologists and skin experts.
please, who can suggest any safe repairing cream to correct skin hyperpigmentation.
melanin seems to be having an all out on my skin, i have gone over 2 shades darker
sue to sun exposure, stress, and maybe a fake product used to try to correct things before now.

im tired of looking like this now and i want, safe skin care.
pls who can help?
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Whizzdom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP use petrol ... I min raw petrol .. Like a cup of petrol .. you go con mix dah petrol with Loko Balm ...

You go mix am together ... you go make sure dah the Loko Balm plenty very well.

You go con rub am 4 body head to toe ... rub the entire body ...

You go con wear ya clothe back ... now you are now free to move about .. by evening time

You wud see the results ... Ya body will be dah of a new born baby grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
@whizzdom. and ur happy about wat u just posted?
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Jeezbaby(f): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Babacele: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2014
good evening all,
dermatologists and skin experts.
please, who can suggest any safe repairing cream to correct skin hyperpigmentation.
melanin seems to be having an all out on my skin, i have gone over 2 shades darker
sue to sun exposure, stress, and maybe a fake product used to try to correct things before now.

im tired of looking like this now and i want, safe skin care.
pls who can help?
Try visit any hospital close to you to seek medical help lol. Meanwhile green or herbal tea , with other organic products,can help you repair your skin. A bath of green tea and a massage of sheabutter every night for 4wks will surprise you. When you react, I ll give more tips.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
www.kalaharilifestyle.com.
we have facial cleansers,toning lotion, day and night moisturisers, facial mask, eye balm, lip gloss & lip balm, fragrances candles, exfoliators, eye shadows, diffusers and they are all organic and mineral based.
We deliver the products to you anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria. For enquiries call: 08187962266.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by creativeunijay: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
For a very good dermatology i would advice u to call This no.07033978620 she Is very good
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Try regimA procducts they have done justice to my skin. I used to go for a regima peel once a month too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Perfect Runway Model For Men / How To Stop Wig Tangle / 50 Impressive #ankara Styles For Smart Babes (ezinne Fashion Styles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.