Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Clinical Elective During 6th Year Of Medical Training - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clinical Elective During 6th Year Of Medical Training (792 Views)

Rape Of Medical Laboratory Science Profession / Should Caesarean Session Be Elective? / Medical Elective Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clinical Elective During 6th Year Of Medical Training by bigsmoke2(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am in my 5th year and im planing on doing my elective overseas so i need advice. doctors in the house pls share your expirience dUring elective where u spent and the challenges u had it would really help to have an insight of what to expect and the possible chalenges
Re: Clinical Elective During 6th Year Of Medical Training by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2014
There are a few considerations you wanna make wrt your choice of hospital. U also need to define the purpose for which you want to do the elective posting. I never went anywhere since it didn't carry any academic points. Going abroad is good but make sure you get enough references for use later on

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Masturbation / Why Are Majority Of Northerners Spotting Rotten Teeth? / Man Set To Undergo The World's First HEAD TRANSPLANT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.