Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Guys I Arrived Safely!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys I Arrived Safely!!! (1696 Views)

Inside Ini Edo's Stunning Lekki Mansion Girl Has Arrived / Jim Iyke Safely Back Home In Naija! Poses With Hot Ride! / Sad Story: How The Guys I Met On Social Media Rapéd Me Mercilessly - Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by contactmorak: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is the guy who was flying for the first time and needed advice. Guys I really appreciate. Trust me I've learnt so much. My experience flying for the very first time was very funny. I will share it tomoro pls. I took some pics before take off(yea I did) I'm sorry. I will post some not too clear ones shortly to preotect my identity. This is for those who doubted that I was actually travelling. And special thanks to that brother with this number (0803415****)who called me a few mins back to confirm my arrival...
UPDATE: I've shared my experience here » https://www.nairaland.com/1998245/finally-experience-flying-very-first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by LEERICIST(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
congrats
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by contactmorak: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
God bless NL, I really felt loved!
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Where are the pictures?
#waiting#
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
contactmorak:
This is the guy who was flying for the first time and needed advice. Guys I really appreciate. Trust me I've learnt so much. My experience flying for the very first time was very funny. I will share it tomoro pls. I took some pics before take up(yea I did) I'm sorry. I will post some not too clear ones shortly to preotect my identity. This is for those who doubted that I was actually travelling. And special thanks to that brother with this number (0803415****)who called me a few mins back to confirm my arrival...

And how will your flying affected the prize of GARRI on the markets undecided
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by waley007(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls how do I post on nairaland
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by sammoe(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Congrats bro. Thank God. I know many people would have learnt from your other thread.

Twas even nice to read the experiences of others.

P. S. Wetin you bring come?

grin
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Okada abeg stop me here
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by axortedbabe(f): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hw is Heathrow..
lol..
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by Cholls(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
My brothers and sisters no one can stop my shine wink
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by pretydiva(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eya..hapi 4 u
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by lonelydora: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
contactmorak:
This is the guy who was flying for the first time and needed advice. Guys I really appreciate. Trust me I've learnt so much. My experience flying for the very first time was very funny. I will share it tomoro pls. I took some pics before take up(yea I did) I'm sorry. I will post some not too clear ones shortly to preotect my identity. This is for those who doubted that I was actually travelling. And special thanks to that brother with this number (0803415****)who called me a few mins back to confirm my arrival...

@ the bolded, It's called take-off.

My son after warning you not to take pix inside the plane. Who I that girl you want to impress with that pix,
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by contactmorak: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2014
lonelydora:

@ the bolded, It's called take-off.

My son after warning you not to take pix inside the plane. Who I that girl you want to impress with that pix,
that was a mistake
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by oloriadejoke(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

And how will your flying affected the prize of GARRI on the markets undecided
...look at u of course it will affect u brutally becos u won't EAT GARRI anymore via ur name
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
oloriadejoke:
...look at u of course it will affect u brutally becos u won't EAT GARRI anymore via ur name

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

grin WICKED..
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by Resilience: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
waley007:
Pls how do I post on nairaland
That's exactly what you just did!!
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by enoqueen: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
y the link?
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by angelTI(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Welcome back to Lag OP.

To be honest, I learnt from your former thread....

*NeverBeenOnaPlane
Re: Guys I Arrived Safely!!! by oloriadejoke(f): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

..water

(1) (Reply)

Natalie Nunn Show Off Her Boobs And Butt / Nollywood Actress Says Every Woman Is A Prostitute / Question Of The Day......[Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.