Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb (855 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic) / Naij.com Owned By Belarus Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by econome(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Believe it or not..my beloveth Nairaland.com is the most accessible i.e it is easy to find whatever and its very lite...to confirm? Open naij.com on BlackBerry bold 2(256RAM)..in few secs..you go see something like "sorry, we are closing this Page.. Meaning the site(naij.com) is too heavy for ur bold2..please also check the listed sites below.

Do you know that nairaland is the #1 site to ask whatever question and get answer asap?

Below you may find the top-8 of Nigerian websites popular in Nigeria, according to SimilarWeb.

1. Naij.com – a Nigerian portal for news and entertainment from Nigeria and all over the world (8th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 1st among Nigerian websites).
2. Guaranty Trust Bank, a Lagos, Victoria Island-based Nigerian bank (11th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 2ndamong Nigerian sites).
3. Nairaland.com – a discussion forum founded by a Nigerian. A widely-utilized platform for entertainment, technology and general discussion categories (13th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 3rd among Nigerian sites).
4. – a mega-popular Nigerian online shop for clothes and electronics (15th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 4th among Nigerian sites).
5. – a Nigerian online sports betting website (16thoverall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 5th among Nigerian websites).
6. Lindaikeji..com – Linda Ikeji, Nigeria’s most influential media woman, reigns in her celebrity gossip and news blog which has been restored after a temporary block by Google (19th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 6th among Nigerian sites).
7. Punchng.com– one of Nigeria’s oldest and widely-read newspapers with an impressive online presence (23rd overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 7th among Nigerian websites).
8. Vanguardngr.com – an online version of Nigeria’s daily newspaper, presenting news and opinions from Nigeria and all over the world (28th overall position on SimilarWeb ranking, 8th among Nigerian sites).

It is worth mentioning that, according to SimilarWeb ranking, top-7 slots are occupied by search engines and social media platforms:

As for me and my house, nairaland will forever be our playing ground!

@EconomeiQ
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by Superstar007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
And who told you that you can get answers to all your questions on Nairaland
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by Frankenstein: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Front page.
What is GTB doing at the second position?
Is similarWeb Nigerian?
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by kudoxs(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Superstar007:
And who told you that you can get answers to all your questions on Nairalanders
gbagaun!
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by Superstar007(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
kudoxs:
gbagaun!

Handy work of predictive input. Corrected.
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by kudoxs(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Superstar007:

Handy work of predictive input. Corrected.
aiite, I understand.
Re: Naij.com & GTB Rated Most Popular Above Nairaland By Similarweb by osile2012: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=15pt] Well the rating on the site on my signature might differ. you can rate and view rating reports for the sites mentioned. Though i am not sure anyone has rated Nairaland though. grin grin You can be the first. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave !! / Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa. / One Of The Reasons Why Nairaland's Frontpage Is Not Interesting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.