Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria (754 Views)

win / UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa / Dli Admission 2010/2011, Unilag Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by movick(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Without much ado,everyone here should know that the University of Lagos is the best university in Nigeria..This is the institution where all forms of talent are being nurtured ranging from high class engrs, doctors and from all other fields.. I tried hooking with one of the entrepreneurs in the oil industry , he said unilag graduates are very much regarded in the industry..ALso, UniLAg is a very social,you get to discover and nurture your talent when you get to unilag.Thanks ..
Let me have your views.
Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by chachazzy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
You didnt tell us why Unilag is the best University, you were just blabbing! Give us reasons for your claim pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
op brace yourself
Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by teemanbastos(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
evry1 claims d university e studied in is d bst
Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by papalnuncio: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
movick:
Without much ado,everyone here should know that the University of Lagos is the best university in Nigeria..This is the institution where all forms of talent are being nurtured ranging from high class engrs, doctors and from all other fields.. I tried hooking with one of the entrepreneurs in the oil industry , he said unilag graduates are very much regarded in the industry..ALso, UniLAg is a very social,you get to discover and nurture your talent when you get to unilag.Thanks ..
Let me have your views.
you don't have any point, when you have do let us know pls
Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by braine(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Have you been to other schools such as UI, OAU et al? You've not seen other people's fathers' farms and you're declaring your father's the biggest. LOL. I finished from lag but I still respect UI.

2 Likes

Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
if dat wat makes unuversity d best..then ABU zaria is d best nd will remain the best in nigeria...who no unilag?..mtseew
Re: Why Unilag Is Th Best University In Nigeria by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2014
chachazzy:
You didnt tell us why Unilag is the best University, you were just blabbing! Give us reasons for your claim pls.
infact u just saved me from typing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Unravel This Puzzle? / Nigeria's Best Performers In Neco Examination Rewarded By Learnafrica / Uniben 2015/2016 Putm Candidate Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.