Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. (2677 Views)

Playstation 2 Dualshock Controller On PC? / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Use PS2 Controller On Your PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Collinz2(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls is there any way i can play any game on pc with usb controller, cause i can only use it on soccer.
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Jaymaestro(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Collinz2:
Pls is there any way i can play any game on pc with usb controller, cause i can only use it on soccer.
Lol . Any of tis application *** Pinnacle game profiler - Xpadder - Xboxce
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Collinz2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Lol . Any of tis application *** Pinnacle game profiler - Xpadder - Xboxce
thanks.
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Jaymaestro(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Collinz2:
thanks.
no problemo ` mista
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Equado(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Xboxce software wud help in playing most games on pc...but some high games...{Battlefield,Call of duty..etc}wud onli wrk wiv d xbox pad itslf
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Jaymaestro(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
Xboxce software wud help in playing most games on pc...but some high games...{Battlefield,Call of duty..etc}wud onli wrk wiv d xbox pad itslf
well ` try pinnacle. I completed cod 2n 4 with keyboard n mouse ` with pinnacle profiler and any pad ` it seems easier .
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Collinz2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thank guys
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by donchan1001hp: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Anyone wanna use ps3 controller on pc contact me 08085787308
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by sniperwolf(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Collinz2:

Follow this guide on the link www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-use-your-xbox-or-playstation-controller-on-your-pc/
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by haibe(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
Thank guys
how we're unable to do it? I also have a ps2 pad I want to use
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by Collinz2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
haibe:
how we're unable to do it? I also have a ps2 pad I want to use
download pinnacle game profiler thats wht i use. After u download it go to google and search for the game profile u want to play (e.g if u want 2 play call of duty, search 'call of duty profile for pinnacle game profiler') and download it open pinnacle import the game profile u downloaded and click play to play ur game. If u did nt see the game profile on google, go to pinnacle and let it create it 4 u.
not all the keys work.
Re: Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc. by haibe(m): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Collinz2:
download pinnacle game profiler thats wht i use. After u download it go to google and search for the game profile u want to play (e.g if u want 2 play call of duty, search 'call of duty profile for pinnacle game profiler') and download it open pinnacle import the game profile u downloaded and click play to play ur game. If u did nt see the game profile on google, go to pinnacle and let it create it 4 u.
not all the keys work.
i mean I want to play a game like pes 15 on my pc. . Not a ps2 game.. The focal point is to use by Dualshock 2 pad rather than the popular fake pc pads everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Player Unknown Battle Ground Mobile (PUBG Mobile) Community / Cars Vs Giant Speed Bump Part 3 / Pingu Blood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.