Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point (2430 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Eddy2010(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dakingari Orientation Camp in Kebbi State presently is on fire as intense demonstration by Guys fighting for there right. Soldiers stopped everybody from going to mami market by 10:00pm whereas social night activities ends same time. No time for guys to eat. No time for personal administration. Camp Commandant is a bully. Agreement has been reached that there is no parade tomorrow. Guys are ready to take on the soldiers. The Commandant is trying to impose Sharia by all means even in camp.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddy2010:
Dakingari Orientation Camp in Kebbi State presently is on fire as intense demonstration by Guys fighting for there right.
are u serious?
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Eddy2010(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cutehector4u:
are u serious?
Am reporting live now.. Right inside camp.. Videos being sent to abuja online now.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddy2010:
Am reporting live now.. Right inside camp.. Videos being sent to abuja online now.
as in fire dey burn....or just protest
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Raiders: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddy2010:
Dakingari Orientation Camp in Kebbi State presently is on fire as intense demonstration by Guys fighting for there right. Soldiers stopped everybody from going to mami market by 10:00pm whereas social night activities ends same time. No time for guys to eat. No time for personal administration. Camp Commandant is a bully. Agreement has been reached that there is no parade tomorrow. Guys are ready to take on the soldiers. The Commandant is trying to impose Sharia by all means even in camp.
otondos. You guys are really lazy
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by flyingdutchman(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
I DON CALL MY FRIENDS THERE. NA JUST PROTEST INSIDE CAMP. WE SUPPORT THE CORPERS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS- BUT IT SHOULD ALSO BE DONE SENSIBLY. OTONDO ONA GOODNIGHT!
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Nextlevel0007(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Otondo keep calm many have served grin grin
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by slap1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
Otondo keep calm many have served grin grin
Haha. But they have to fight for their rights. They're adults and should thus be treated.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by desertboom(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thumbs up to you guys. This soldier guys treated us batch B as if we were being trained to fight in Sambisa.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Eddy2010(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2014
They were really shocked. they least expected such resistance from "Bloody Civilian" according to their invectives.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by teelady(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
What right are you guys fighting for if i may ask?10pm is nt a bad time,were you guyz expecting 12am.......the right i see here,is the right of being indeciplined and immoral. Any little thing we use right as a coverup. Have you ever ponder why nysc called it orientation camp, in quote ''camp'' you are expected to be groomed and live by the policy of such camp, in camp you are not an adult but refugees who need tutor. Na we nigerians carry camp for head like say na big deal. I rest my case...........

4 Likes

Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by Eddy2010(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2014
teelady:
What right are you guys fighting for if i may ask?10pm is nt a bad time,were you guyz expecting 12am.......the right i see here,is the right of being indeciplined and immoral. Any little thing we use right as a coverup. Have you ever ponder why nysc called it orientation camp, in quote ''camp'' you are expected to be groomed and live by the policy of such camp, in camp you are not an adult but refugees who need tutor. Na we nigerians carry camp for head like say na big deal. I rest my case...........
You don try wela for your submission Okkk! maybe I failed to shed more light on the issue. Well, the camp orientation guide which spells out the schedule of activities in camp and their timing, which we were sternly warned to follow meticulously, states that time for light out is 10:30 pm. That must be 30minutes after the social night activities. For your info also, many charge their phone in mami, many participate in the social night activities which wouldn't afford them time to fetch water on time to wash off sweats of the night, etc. That's the essence of extending light out to 10:30pm. So its not a case of "Indiscipline" or "Immorality" as you hastily conclude.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by teelady(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Eddy2010:
You don try wela for your submission Okkk! maybe I failed to shed more light on the issue. Well, the camp orientation guide which spells out the schedule of activities in camp and their timing, which we were sternly warned to follow meticulously, states that time for light out is 10:30 pm. That must be 30minutes after the social night activities. For your info also, many charge their phone in mami, many participate in the social night activities which wouldn't afford them time to fetch water on time to wash off sweats of the night, etc. That's the essence of extending light out to 10:30pm. So its not a case of "Indiscipline" or "Immorality" as you hastily conclude.
lol, hasty conclusion? Nah i dnt fink so..... meanwhile goodluck, if 30minute more is really the problem. By next week your probs will be over.
Re: Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point by ajasa4link: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
U guys must have really pissed off the camp commandant for him to have been that rigid with u. The major I.Y aminu that I know is a very understanding and friendly man.....Batch B corps members can attest to this,as a matter of fact , a day we were to leave camp guys started printing his name and slang ( U must know my name) on their shirts just as a sign of respecting him.
Though during the batch B orientation camp lights out was 10.30 pm as opposed to the reported 10.00 pm am reading about here, I guess u guys could have try to make him see reason by sending someone out during one of the morning briefing to ask him the exact time of lights out and if possible plead with him for an extension if he says it's 10.00pm.
By the way, during the batch b camp,we mostly leave the hall for social night immediately it's 9.45 and no soldier stops us from doing so. I think u guys should also try this out .Protest is not an option o,u are in a military camp and the nysc bye-laws forbids u to stage a protest or even talk to press.

(1) (Reply)

Do Buses Go From Ibadan/akure Etc To Taraba? / Why Do I Have This Message On My NYSC Dashboard Please? (photo) / NYSC Batch ‘A’ Corps Online Registration Details – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.