Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me (1118 Views)

My Friend Zone / How People Friend-zone Themselves / How To Stay Out Of The Friend Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Am a guy, i think am quite cool.. Απϑ I believe I've gat a problem that nairalanders sugestions could help me solve.
I've come to notice that most ladies I meet prefer to have me as friends rather than date me. Each time I ask why, I don't get a substantial reason. Am beginning to think I have a problem.. Would appreciate if you guyz can help me out.
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by misshoree(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
What p is it with boys and friendzone? Do yu expect me to date everybody
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by Mskrisx(f): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
U. Made urself avaliable for thet shekina!
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by donigspain(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
You come to them with the good guy, trustworthy, reliable, never hurt a fly character... Always make your intentions known obvious from DAY ONE.
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by ifex370(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
misshoree:

Nope... but dating me would be cool for a start
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by ifex370(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
donigspain:
You come to them with the good guy, trustworthy, reliable, never hurt a fly character... Always make your intentions known obvious from DAY ONE.

gbam... oga you get sense...

its official

truth is girls don't know what they want...
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
misshoree:
Not like You should date every Tom Dick and Harry.. Am just wandering why evryone of dem ladies just lik me as a friend απϑ need noting more.
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by misshoree(f): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
ifex370:

Nope... but dating me would be cool for a start
your dreams tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by misshoree(f): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
2best:

Not like You should date every Tom Dick and Harry.. Am just wandering why evryone of dem ladies just lik me as a friend απϑ need noting more.
ok o .maybe u should see a pastor then grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
donigspain:
Can You date someone You just met...
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mskrisx:
U. Made urself avaliable for thet shekina!
How... Would luv a way out.... Xpanciate
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by donigspain(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
2best:

Can You date someone You just met...
Will you meet someone you've got no interest in?

*meet = be close to
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
misshoree:
ok o .maybe u should see a pastor then grin
Pastor!!!! Any Recommendations
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by 2best(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2014
donigspain:
Will you meet someone you've got no interest in?

*meet = be close to
You could meet someone who You like απϑ notice You guyz aint compactable..
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by donigspain(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2014
2best:

You could meet someone who You like απϑ notice You guyz aint compactable..
Then you back out... But if the opposite is the case then follow this advise >>> Always make your intentions known obvious from DAY ONE.

Day One = moment you realised you've got interest in the person.

I think you understood "DAY ONE" literally.
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2014
You decided to friendzone yourself without realizing it
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by ifex370(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2014
misshoree:
your dreams tongue

your loss tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladyfriends Of Mine Friend Zone Me by ghost1718(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
ifex370:

gbam... oga you get sense...

its official

truth is girls don't know what they want...
guy ur right, i am in the same problem with the guy even due i still play low key u wont notice until i tell u, i have A-lot of female friends and is annoying whenever i approach one to be my PP And she say lets just be friends and i will be like wdf is wrong with this chick

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ups: Search Here For People Around You...age,sex,location,contact / A Sugar Mummy/sex Mate Needed. / Millionaire Sugar Daddy Chris Nwachukwu Needs A Sugar Baby Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.