Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website (859 Views)

*help!!!! Could Cost Me My Job. / What Are The Things I Need To Include In2 The Design Of An Entertainment Website / Please Criticise This New Entertainment Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by temitayo41(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
I need a standard website, where I can post music, videos,entertainment gists and so on. Pls I want to know how to go about it. I will be glad to hear from you guys. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by ncpat(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2014
temitayo41:
I need a standard website, where I can post music, videos,entertainment gists and so on. Pls I want to know how to go about it. I will be glad to hear from you guys. Thanks

Check if you like www.1010studio.com and give me a call 08065942445
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by bedfordng(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
it all depends the kind of platform you want to use.most people use blogger and wordpress self hosted.since you said you want to be uploading music and video, then you will need self hosted wordpress site which you have to buy unlimited hosting plans.that is cost intensive compare to .so if you have to expertise and money for wordpress site, then you can go for it
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
wordpress bruh....................the only cost is for hosting and prolly for workmanship and a premium theme
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by eugbana: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hi, am dominic a senior software developer, we have professional web developers in our team, we will like to help you achieve what you need. For more enquiry please vist our website www.eoilimited.com or call 07036348990. And please send me an email address were i can email you our recent projects.

Thank you
Dominic Ugbana
for Expression of Interest
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by Lastdon02(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
hi check okhype.com and call me on 07066605277 will get it done for you for just 30,000 call lets talk
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by Lastdon02(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
temitayo41:

hi check www.okhype.com and call me on 07066605277 will get it done for you for just 30,000 call lets talk
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by FRInteractives: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello checkout this blog site we did for Media Cracks @ www.mediacracksent.co.vu FR Interactives can build that website of your dream just give us a call 08072611343 or email hello@frinteractives.wc.lt
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by guruscastlecom: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Check olojoro.net If you like it, then mail me info@olojoro.net
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Message me on WhatsApp with 08163817293 I would design it to ur satisfaction with just #26000
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build A Standard Entertainment Website by SwitemTech: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
For your web design and ecommerce solutions, contact Switem Technology Solutions on +2348089258093 or salesteam[at]switemtech.com.

(1) (Reply)

Noble Wordpress Webmaster--- Best Hosting Plans / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog / How Our Dear Nairaland Looked In The Past (wayback 2005)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.