Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ramon: I Warned Eagles To Cage Bifouma - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramon: I Warned Eagles To Cage Bifouma (450 Views)

Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November / Omeruo To Cage Balotelli / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramon: I Warned Eagles To Cage Bifouma by solbase10(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Super Eagles and UD Almeria midfielder, Azeez Ramon insisted that he had sent a note of warning to Super Eagles defenders to be wary of Thievy Bifouma days before Nigeria played Congo Red Devils at the UJ Esuene stadium, Calabar.

Aware of severe havoc the Congolese predator can cause his team, Ramon stated in clear terms that he had warned his Super Eagles defenders to keep a close watch on the dashing striker but was not surprised when his Almeria teammate scored a brace and provided an assist to defeat Nigeria 3-2.

According to Ramon, the need to be cautious against the Congolese danger man stemmed from the fact that Bifouma is good at getting away from his marker; a skill he perfected at UD Almeria trainings.
“I did warn my colleagues to be wary of Bifouma if they really want to keep a clean sheet but it was quite unfortunate that he eventually got a brace and provided an assist.

“Bifouma is my teammate and he is very good at beating his markers to the ball, this is what we know about him at Almeria. Nigeria still need to keep him at bay in Ponte Noire,” he said.

The Red Devils also hold the advantage of having defeated the Super Eagles 3-2 in the first encounter in September and so Nigeria would now need to win by at least two clear goals today to shade on the head-to-head stats.

Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com/ramon-warned-eagles-cage-bifouma/

(1) (Reply)

Messi To Set New Record For Champions League Highest Goal Scorer? / Share Your Football Betting Tips. / CAF U17: World Champions Get Zambia Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.