Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? (868 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / For Sale A Block Of 24selcontain Rooms Apartment In Ekosodin Uniben .NEW PRICE / Pics Of 30 Rooms Ensuite Functioning Hostel Behind Delta State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? by onelife97: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'd like to build up to 30 rooms/studio apartment in Abeokuta for a student hostels/residence or a hotel.
I'd like to know how will it cost to erect such a building apart from the cost of the land.

Any idea will be appreciated.
Re: How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? by PasNet: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lets chat on whatsapp 07039725264
Re: How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
I can refer you to someone credible on niaraland with the profile name segzy14 he has similar project and write up
Re: How Much'd It Cost To Build A Decent Up To 30 Rooms Apartment Like Studio/room? by onelife97: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thank you.
But I'd like it to be an open discussion here for others to be able to benefit.
I'd only like to know the estimate for now,just the figure pls.

Astondejumor:
I can refer you to someone credible on niaraland with the profile name segzy14 he has similar project and write up

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedrrom Bungalow For Sale At Apo By Shoprite, Abuja / Hot Lands For Joint Venture Investment In Prime Location In Lagos / Plots Of Land For Sale At Agbowa, Ikorodu By Sterling Homes Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.