Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? (378 Views)

Why Can't Girls/guys With Tribal Marks Compete In Pageants/modeling / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Can You Date Someone With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? by Mykel4God(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't we need tribal mark anymore in this our generation but still yet some parent are still stupid enough to believe in it,I was in a taxi with a woman who just gave birth to a young beautiful baby girl of about just 3 months old but lo and behold,she gave her daughter another look entirely with this tribal mark. I see this as sufferness inflicted on an innocent being just because he/she is too small to reject it. Do we still need it? and people having tribal mark,how do you cope?
Re: People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmmmmnmm
Re: People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? by StealthyMe(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
How do they cope? Its not a death sentence now...
Have seen pretty/cute faces with tribal marks though

But in this day and age...who does that ?
Re: People With Tribal Mark:how Do You Cope? by bigiyaro(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cope as in how? It's like u have not seen beautiful tribal b4

(1) (Reply)

Help me Out Pls I Need Urgent Reply / Nigeria Idol Debie Rise Bounces Back With A Single / How To Bring Your Business Online With Or Without A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.