Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi (874 Views)

Really..i Thought I Know Cars,but This Toyota Caught Me Off Guard / What I Thought Was A Routine Maintenance Finally Turned Into A Nightmare / I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Space bus, traveller from Japan.

Re: For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi by sultaan(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2014
What type of tag was on the car I wonder how they were able to get that into the US.

The oddest tag I have seen in Atlanta is from Alaska and a Ontario Canada
Re: For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2014
It looked Japanese to me but I could be wrong.

So you can bring pretty much anything to the US, you just have to take it with you when you exit.

I've seen Agentina, Brazil and of course Mexico and Canada all the time.
Re: For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi by icemann(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2014
sultaan:
What type of tag was on the car I wonder how they were able to get that into the US.

The oddest tag I have seen in Atlanta is from Alaska and a Ontario Canada
That's tag is Mexico/Mexican. I have seen a 207 in San Antonio.
Re: For A Minute I Thought I Was In Lasgidi by AutosBay(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2014
That road looks similar to Lekki - Ajah road.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Toyota Camry Reviews / Displacement / How Much For Honda Accord 1993 Engine And Gearbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.