Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nations Cup Schedule! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nations Cup Schedule! (456 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / 2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold / European Nations Cup 2008 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nations Cup Schedule! by Samchelsea(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want to ask why the nations cup is still be held in January cos I thought that after the 2012 edition CAF agreed to change the year it is been played to odd year so that it won't clash with any major event like the world cup and the EUROS and with that it would be held in the summer, hence the reason it was played in 2013 a year after the 2012 edition, so therefore I was expecting the 2015 edition to be hosted in the summer( around June/July) but it will still hold in January/February....what could be their reasons for still holding in January since no major tournament in the summer of 2015
Re: Nations Cup Schedule! by ROCKJ1(m): 2:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Question for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting / Eplnaija Predict And Win Competition / Messi Breaks La Liga Goal Scoring Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.