Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song (2381 Views)

PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady / The Popular Song "Thriller" Was Not Written By Micheal Jackson / These Are The 12 Bigest Nigeria Artist Of 2013... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hey guys,I just like to share this important list about Nigeria artist and how they first caught caught the attention of the public and Nigerians.
Check full list at http://www.naijacruz.com/2014/11/nigeria-artist-and-their-first-popular.html
List of popular Nigeria artist and their song that first caught the attention of the people.
Wizkid- Pakurumo
Young starboy first get the attention of people when he released a lovely song pakurumo.Do you still remember starboy back in thy days when he first got into the game with three lovely song[love my baby,holla at your boy,pakurumo]. No doubt about this young guy,is one of the rocking star in music industry right now.
Olamide- First of all
General baddo first released a song titled eni duro which was probably a hit song but this music couldn’t help him enough to get the attention of all Nigerians not until he released a favorite dope hit titled FIRST OF ALL which get attention of almost naija people. Infact this song causes a lot of issues in town. Naso everything na introduction abeg go down low.lolz
Davido- Damiduro
Omo baba olowo himself first waved the air with damiduro which became a top hit,davido was first known through damiduro.
Psquare-bizzy body
Psquare become known to people when they first released a hit titled bizzy body. I hope you still remenber
Tiwasavage- love me love me
Tiwa first got into the game with a top known hit “love me love me”
Patonranking- alubarika
Patomyguy,this young talented guy was first known when he first drop a hit with timaya titled ALUBARIKA
Dbanj- fall in love
Abi you don forget when dbanj first got into the house of music with a luvly hit FALL IN LOVE,which made him known to people almost all over the world
Kcee- Limpopo
Limpopo master,mr kcee become known after he droped a dup hit titled Limpopo
Iyanya- kukere
Na who go say he/she no dance kukere? Shoutout to iyanya,he was first known after he droped a single hit Kukere.
Lil kesh- shoki
YBNL boy was first discovered by most of naija people when he released a hit featured ybnl boss and davido “SHOKI”
Terryg- sangalo
Do you still remember this crazy music with crazy dance “sANGALO” by terry g,which made him known
Skales- mukulu
Mr skales was able to gain more attention when he released his single hit titled “MULULU”
2face- Africa queen
Mr idibia first get the attention of people when he released a lovely song AFRICA QUEEN
Klever j- konikoni luv
Klever j was first known after dropping igboro ti daru feat dagrin,and gain people’s attention with koni koni love
Orezi- rihanna
Mr orezi get his own populariy with his first single hit RIHANNA
Mayd-ile ijo
Mista mayd was first known when he featured psquare in chop my money,but he gained more attention when he released ile ijo
Read more at http://www.naijacruz.com/2014/11/nigeria-artist-and-their-first-popular.html
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Yungwhy(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2014
#In my own opinion....
I think Wizkid's hit(first popular song) was Holla at Your Boy
and Olamide's hit was probably Omo toh Shan
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Texykool: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2014
OP...

So na Sangalo make you know Terry G?

Whatever happened to Love You Sexy and Free Madness?
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Codedrock(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Which kind yeye list be this?? Dbanj 1st popular song fall in love? Wat of Why me??
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Codedrock:
Which kind yeye list be this?? Dbanj 1st popular song fall in love? Wat of Why me??
hey guy calm down, do you want to compare why me with fall in love? Dbanj got the attension of people seriously when he released fall in love,why me wasn't popular than fall in love at all,so dnt talk rubbish
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Codedrock(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
oluwaveeboy:
hey guy calm down, do you want to compare why me with fall in love? Dbanj got the attension of people seriously when he released fall in love,why me wasn't popular than fall in love at all,so dnt talk rubbish
bro............................. You are judging the list with your own view.. I am sure it hasn't been long u started hearing naija hiphop.. If u had grown up then wen he released "why me" u would know wat talking about.. Ask older people bro....
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by philo3(m): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2014
to me Olamide is "First of All"
dbAnj is "y me"
wizkid is "holla at your boy"
.. hit like if I'm correct thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Profcamsey(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2014
PLEASE WHERE ARE BEYONCE, JAYZ, SHAKIRA & CO

MIND U, I WASN'T BOOKING SPACE. I HAVE REPENTED.
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by oluwaveeboy(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
philo3:
to me Olamide is "First of All"
dbAnj is "y me"
wizkid is "holla at your boy"
.. hit like if I'm correct thanks cool
okay
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by tuffgongjo(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Yungwhy:
#In my own opinion....
Olamide's break out song is "Eni duro"
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by tuffgongjo(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2014
oluwaveeboy:
And where do you put "Tongolo$Mobolowowan"?
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Rexnegro(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Yungwhy:
#In my own opinion....
Olamide hit was e ni duro . That hit was dope back then
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by oluwaveeboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rexnegro:

Olamide hit was e ni duro . That hit was dope back then
okay
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
P square's breakout song was actually 'get squared' and not busy body though some will say it was last nite dat was their breakout song i'd stick with get squared. Dbanj's breakout song was definitely Tongolo and not fall in love
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by 3coins(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yungwhy:
#In my own opinion....
what of eni duro?
Re: Nigeria Artist And Their First Popular Song by 3coins(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
andyblaze - Adam . . .like Goodluck i am gonna wait till i make it cuz on my side i have got patience

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This ”dick” Tap / BBN: Efe Wins Bigbrothernaija 2017 Edition / See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.