Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,919 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

‘uncle’ Raped Me For Four Years – 16-yr-old House Help Impregnated By Master - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘uncle’ Raped Me For Four Years – 16-yr-old House Help Impregnated By Master (581 Views)

Female NYSC Corps Member Impregnated By A JSS2 Student / We Bathe Together , He Raped Me In The Shower - Activist Cries Out / My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘uncle’ Raped Me For Four Years – 16-yr-old House Help Impregnated By Master by taiwoflb: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
No one could have imagined that 16-year-old Gloria (not real name) was just two weeks away from the delivery of a child on September 3, 2014.

“I noticed her neck was full and darker, those were the only signs I saw. So, I asked if she was pregnant. Her expression and answer showed she had no idea she was indeed pregnant,” a neighbour who unravelled the mystery of the pregnancy told Saturday PUNCH.

Gloria, a year one senior secondary school student, lives with his married brother unaware that she was about to become a mother. But buried deeply in the girl’s heart was a painful secret she had never told a soul.

Timid and innocent, she looked at the floor as she spoke softly, delving into the account of a sexual abuse she had gone through in the last five years.
Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/1350-uncle-raped-me-for-four-years-16-yr-old-house-help-impregnated-by-master
Re: ‘uncle’ Raped Me For Four Years – 16-yr-old House Help Impregnated By Master by Texykool: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 / Federal Govt. To Embark On E-prison To Eradicate Prisons Breaks - Abba Moro / Details About Ukexpress Courier In Nigeria Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.