Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me (2044 Views)

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me by oludashmi(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
26-year-old Hollie Davey, from Essex has narrated how she tracked down her biological father having grown with an adopted parent. She expressed how her father dressed her in a wedding gown, put a ring on her finger and raped her for years.

Miss Davey said she was told by her adopted parent that her biological mother was late. She then decided to trace her real father when she was 13 but within weeks, he was raping her and calling her “Daddy’s special girl”.

Two months after moving in with him, her dad, Paul Davey, wore her a wedding gown and told her they should do the ‘mommies and daddies’ play.

Miss Davey said, “One day while I was reading a magazine dad started to run his fingers though my hair. Then he said, ‘You’re gorgeous, I can’t believe you’re my daughter. It made me feel uneasy. But I was desperate for dad to love me, so I told myself I was just being silly.”

“I thought it was strange being that I was almost 14, but I didn’t want to annoy my dad. He handed me a wedding dress and told me to put it on. I put it on and played along with him.

“He told me to pose on the bed so he could take some photos of me in the gown. It felt wrong but what could I do? Later that night I heard my bedroom door creak. Dad said, ‘I’ll sleep here tonight so I can be with my gorgeous daughter.

“But he started touching me. I told him to stop it and tried to pull away but he ignored me and carried on touching me and abusing me every night.”

One day, Paul drove her to the dessert, held her down at the passenger’s seat, tore her clothe and raped her severally. She didn’t know what warranted that but said “I thought he loved me.”

He later got home and wore the wedding gown on her again, thrust a silver ring on her wedding ring finger and said, ‘I want you to be my wife’.

More of that here >> http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/my-father-dressed-me-in-a-wedding-gown-and-raped-me/

Re: My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me by pwerrymansion(f): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Pls enough of these creepy unhealthy stories

1 Like

Re: My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me by PrinceHermed: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Grandfather not father.
Re: My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me by jerflakes(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Pls enough of these creepy unhealthy stories

I tire o!
Re: My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me by Emmyk(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Psychopath, dunnit? undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Survive In Lagos And Nigeria. / Solar TV, Fan, Light And Radio For Sale / Baba Ijebu Result & Golden Chance Lotto Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.