Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Migration To The FCT! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Migration To The FCT! (729 Views)

FCT Water Board - There Might Be No Water In Some Areas In Abuja On The 19th / Nuhu Ribadu Foundation Donating Materials At A Nomadic School In Kwali FCT. / For Sale! A 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2palours And A Bq Space For 48m @gwarinpa,fct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migration To The FCT! by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

This is my 1st time of posting a new topic in the Travel section.I hope it will be worthwhile.
Getting a new job in one of the Federal agencies,a dream for a young graduate come true BUT as a mother of one,happily married,how do I get accomodation at the FCT at a relatively cheap cost in a location not too far from the Central Area? I'm also planning to move my hubby and child after working for a few months,....I'm so confused,so many thots and questions running tru my mind! Currently in Ib.city!
Re: Migration To The FCT! by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2014
You're planning to move your husband. Toor, this one strong oo.

Congratulations on your job
Re: Migration To The FCT! by tpia6: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Op this your user name sef, anyway congrats I guess.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Migration To The FCT! by jcflex(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2014
you either get one at kubwa or lugbe FHA, for easy access to central area, and less or no traffic, along those road there are slum, area dat are prone to demolition anytym, wer u can get cheap accomodation for urself and family
Re: Migration To The FCT! by veave(f): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
#moveyourhusband.

Hmmmn!

Dont come and tell us stories later.
Okay try apo resettlement, kubwa, lugbe, mpape phase2&1
Re: Migration To The FCT! by malaria(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Poster, na you go move your husband Abi na your husband suppose move you. Just saying sha. Whatever that rocks your boat.
Re: Migration To The FCT! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Houses in Abuja satellite towns close to city centre are a bit expensive. 2 bedroom flat is between 500k to 650k. call me on 08034533668

(1) (Reply)

From The Heart Of A Great Mother To Her Beloved Daughter!!! / Mother's Love (picture) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Give Birth To This Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.