Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now (1816 Views)

Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks / Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by rezzy: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2014
For the past 3 days, i noticed when i make calls on my MTN zone line to other networks its cheaper than mtn to mtn calls. Say between #5 and 0.20k for 1 min.

Who else has noticed it?
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by rezzy: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Just made call again 52 sec and was charged 5.20k
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
They don't show me the current call tariff as am about to make calls again but havnt taken time to calculate how much they are charging. But can say its not too bad if not I would hav been forced to calculate it.

Trust me I no dey joke with MY credit

2 Likes

Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by vodacom: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=rezzy post=28058940]Just made call again 52 sec and was charged 5.20k[/quotei]
My dear it is rare as you are suppose to be charged 20k/sec.However there ways most guys on nairaland does it and even pay 4k/sec
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by vodacom: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
rezzy:
Just made call again 52 sec and was charged 5.20k
My dear it is rare as you are suppose to be charged 20k/sec.However there ways most guys on nairaland does it and even pay 4k/sec
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by Etesam(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
vodacom:

Which guy?
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by vodacom: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Etesam:
Which guy?

Just put #111 to the phone no. For example 08050002000#111

2 Likes

Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by donshady(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
rezzy:
For the past 3 days, i noticed when i make calls on my MTN zone line to other networks its cheaper than mtn to mtn calls. Say between #5 and 0.20k for 1 min.

Who else has noticed it?
You want start to dey make call for 24k/sec abi
keep broadcasting
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by rezzy: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
vodacom:

Make i rush try am
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by asudan: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
rezzy:

Make i rush try am
watch your charging rate when it display
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by timilehing(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
vodacom:

Ediot. It wilk soon be blocked. That loop hole has been there since MTN introduce Zone plan. It has been passed arround secretly until u jacka$$ broadcast it publicly
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by rezzy: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
timilehing:
Ediot. It wilk soon be blocked. That loop hole has been there since MTN introduce Zone plan. It has been passed arround secretly until u jacka$$ broadcast it publicly

It hasnt got to that naa. Besides, it didnt work
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by Badosqi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
rezzy:

It hasnt got to that naa. Besides, it didnt work
Actually the guy made a mistake. It is #555
Just make sure u dial d numba first b4 adding the #555. Dial the numba, press red button. The edit the numba complete it with #555.
Then dial, ur call rate will be displayed as if u are calling mtn numba
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by rezzy: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Badosqi:

Just make sure u dial d numba first b4 adding the #555. Dial the numba, press red button. The edit the numba complete it with #555.

Thanks
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by ifaoni(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
awon mumu, smwher in naija, am making free calls everday.
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by tayoccu(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
those codes don't do jack, lemme explain how the MTN zone works to you, you're charged based on the number of zone subscribers making calls as of the time you're initiating your call. if the population of zone users making calls when you initiate your call is high, your call rate will be low, and vice versa.
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by vodacom: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
timilehing:
I blame you,na small pikin brain u get make you dey insult me.80% of calls goes to mtn numbers while 20% goes to other networks.u and I know that MTN wouldn't loose that much because the make more profit from on net calls than off net calls.
Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by Donemmex(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
H

1 Like

Re: MTN Zone Is Cheaper To Other Networks Now by vodacom: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Badosqi:

Wetin I dey use for over one year plus n na for nairaland I for see am

(1) (Reply)

See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3 / Meet Vivo V7+ A Smartphone With 24MP Selfie Camera. / MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.