Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? (694 Views)

What Is Your Best Hosting Company / I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. / I Need The Best Hosting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? by EMZYSMS: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
If you are amongst web designers or bloggers who require quality but affordable hosting services. Then you are about to meet the best (very affordable, reliable and keeps you coming back). Are you looking for a hosting plan that gives you; free domain, 5gb disk space, 8gb bandwidth, unlimited emails and sub domains, 24/7 support and alot more, all for N2,500/yr? Then let me introduce you to the new world of Hosting, web design, blog hosting, reseller hosting and web consultancy. EmzyHost is the new name. Get all the aforementioned hosting features for N2,500/yr, Reseller hosting starting from N10,000/yr, web design from N30,000, blog hosting (WordPress, Joomla or any other) starting from N3,500/yr. Visit www.emzyhost.com for more hints
Re: Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? by seaman007: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Can we talk
seaman007@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? by olicgad: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
better goto http://sugaonline.com Nigeria web hosting forum and get your ads listed with just five unique post count you will get your ad listed.
Re: Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? by cool0: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2014
I came across many hosting site like this but none close to my current hosting http://www.9cubehosting.com/ They are providing excellent support anytime. you can say 90% of my queries are solved within some hours..Basically what we need for faster buisness is good support.
So you go with this brand blindly..

1 Like

Re: Looking For The Most Affordable And Best Hosting For Your Website? by ProGSM(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
The best is http://www.resellerfly.com. I have used them for months now with no single wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me How Do I Market My New Forum Site Without Paying A Kobo / Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers / Reach Your Target Audience With Nigerian Gsm Marketing Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.