Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? (641 Views)

World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off / what is the health benefit of pomo / Eating Pomo Is Bad For Your Health – Dr Isuwa Adamu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by econome(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
The FG and so many others have kicked against eating pomo. The FG and others, have they been cutting off the pomo in the cows they kill for their Owambes(parties)?

Let me ask you, would you cut off all the pomo in the cow you buy for your wedding or what?
Re: Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lol nope, it's the sweetest part cheesy
Re: Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Will be fg buy it from me?
Re: Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by econome(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Some people weh kick against pomo consumption and others just deh read and pass.. Well...truth they said is Alomo bitters grin
Re: Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
econome:
Some people weh kick against pomo consumption and others just deh read and pass.. Well...truth they said is Alomo bitters grin
Trust me, spice it well with enough pepper and onions, they'll lick their fingers lol. That's the first thing I'm eating next time I travel, can't wait!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Cut Off All The Pomo In The Cow You Buy For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2014
One thing Africans practiced that surprised white people was we always had use for all animal parts. Kpomo is also meat in a land food is non-abundant so let the FG come personally to stop me cooking kpomo angry.

(1) (Reply)

Noni Juice Benefits For People Living With Diabetes / I Had To Quit My Job When I Discovered This / Free Veggies To Get Rid Of Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.