Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes (630 Views)

Do You Agree La Liga Is The Worst League In Europe. / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Signings Not Needed Says: David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes by Lurcky(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Moyes, 51, who was sacked by Manchester United in
April, said he took charge of the Spanish side after
turning down offers from clubs in the Premier
League.

He added: "It is the right time. I am well rested and I
am ready to go."
Moyes has signed a contract to June 2016 and
replaces Jagoba Arrasate, who was dismissed after a
poor run of form which has left the club 15th in La
Liga.
There are reasons for optimism, however. Sociedad
have already beaten Real Madrid this season and
recorded their second win of the campaign on
Sunday when they overcame champions Atletico
Madrid.
"This is the best league in the world, in my opinion,"
Moyes, who will take charge for the first time at
Deportivo on 22 November, added at his
presentation in San Sebastian.
"I see great morale amongst the players - last
Sunday's result against Atletico really lifted them. My
job is to extract the best of them and make them
competitive.
"I feel this job fits my character. It's been a big
decision for me and my family."

Source: http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30045838
Re: Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Only blind football fans still think EPL is better than La Liga.
Take a look at Sanchez, he wasnt even good enough for barca standards, but he is now shining at arsenal and will soon become a household name.
In la liga, you watch pure tactical play, you see Cr7 doing unseen things, Messi performing magic, Neymar confusing a defender, the wonderful play of james rodriguez, scintillating passes of Iniesta and Xavi not EPL that is shoot and run.
Spanish teams like Madrid, Barca and Atl Madrid are dominating UCL,
Villlareal, Sevilla and Valencia are dominating Europa...

All EPL teams in the champions league are praying not to meet Barca even a their current state of decline in UCL Knockout stage talkless of free scoring madrid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes by khattab02: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
^^^^^

haha..lol
Re: Do You Agree "La Liga Better Than Premier League", Says David Moyes by khattab02: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
yeah, I gree if he finish 7th and 8th as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid A Well-oiled Machine / Tragic/wolfsburg Malanda Died In An Auto Accident / Liverpool Sign Current African Women's Player Of The Year, Asisat Oshoala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.