Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (34550 Views)

''walk Away From Bad Vibes''; Ali Baba In Support Of Teebillz' Move To Quit Marr / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Veckylord(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
u wan break ur wait habaphatasschick:
Front page things

Will be back to comment
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Emmysteve(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
No resemblance at all
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Veckylord(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
nosagold:
Op abeg go find better job... Or you fit take my picture say I dey pose as bill gates
u d help am with em job
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by PStacks(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na una sabi how dem carry resemble.
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by zuokumo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
The resemblance is like Jet Li and Tom Cruise
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by cirmuell(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
MissMeiya:
Seun is on Instagram

Edit: Really? You frontpaged this?
grin Seun's nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by zuokumo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
The resemblance? Its on the face cap
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Brother Seun, TeeBillz never said he posed like R.Kelly oo! even though i admit they both look alike.

Just like i look like Hilary Clinton
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yeah right! Not even close, he can try tho. #Playing wink
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by duni04(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emmysteve:
No resemblance at all
U need more vitamin A
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by nep2ra(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Childish niggers.
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by cap28: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
why can't these fuc.k.rs get their tongues out of African American entertainer's arses?

when was the last time you ever saw any African American posing as a Nigerian entertainers - sheesh undecided undecided undecided

If I may quote African americans you naija entertainers are so damn thirsty for validation and acceptance by the western entertainment industry.

Be yourself, just like the Jamaicans and stop fcking copying.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by nep2ra(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
cap28:
why can't these fuc.k.rs get their tongues out of African American entertainer's arses?

when was the last time you ever saw any African American posing as a Nigerian entertainers - sheesh undecided undecided undecided

If I may quote African americans you naija entertainers are so damn thirsty for validation and acceptance by the western entertainment industry.

Be yourself, just like the Jamaicans and stop fcking copying.

A man with a brain.

You deserve a cookie.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by poiZon: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Seun and his mods are not just considerate at all. They just open threads about people without telling us who they really are. Don't they know some of us live in FRANCE. undecided

pls what is france?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by cap28: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Naija entertainers, STOP COPYING BE LIKE THE JAMAICANS WHO ARE PROUD TO BE THEMSELVES ON ANY STAGE IN THE WORLD LIKE DANCEHALL EMPEROR SHABBA RANKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXpEGJ190tY
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Olaone1: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun's reviving his forum grin grin grin

Let me assist you, boy. With the proviso that I am unsackable.
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by poiZon: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
sexyseun:
Brother Seun, TeeBillz never said he posed like R.Kelly oo! even though i admit they both look alike.

sexy do u mind if I lift ur top? wanna see the world within..........
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
cirmuell:
grin Seun's nemesis

*growl*

I'm a rebel without a caaaauuussseeee
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by ohaleoghene(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
R Kelly I know, Teebliz I do not know. what and who is he?
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by cap28: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerian entertainers have no self respect and have very low self esteem. Forever copying western entertainers.

Take note from Shabba Ranks who refused to be insulted by BET who refused to market and distribute his music in the same way that they do with their own artistes, they tried to demean and degrade dancehall music but Shabba refused to accept their demeaning terms . If it had been a Nigerian entertainer they would have been so grateful to be given a 2 second slot on BET:

Jamaican entertainers are so outstanding and unique when it comes to music and yet western music labels try to degrade and pigeon hole their music, Nigerian entertainers need to carve out their own niche and stop kow towing to the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuUIXkGgcpE
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Dreyl(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Seun and his mods are not just considerate at all. They just open threads about people without telling us who they really are. Don't they know some of us live in FRANCE. undecided
LMAO..you wey i see for ajegunle yesterday dey price ashewo fee.. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
poiZon:

sexy do u mind if I lift ur top? wanna see the world within..........
Like seeing the future and way forward abi?
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Dreyl(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Double!
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Dreyl(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
sexyseun:

@ bolded iffa hear.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by 100Cents: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

Source: http://instagram.com/p/vdg1TUxpjV/

Tee billz is the guy on the left while the a world renown R Kelly is on the right.

They don't look alike.

Though he tried.

He needed a better sunshade lens and hair cut to make it look real..
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Sibrah: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Similarity in attitude . . . I say
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by princesa(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun don dey hustle front page with us be that na.

But when did he start becoming celebrity inclined?

Must be the weather undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by rightflank: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
This post shows Seun's not the too-serious type; he can be easy.
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by duni04(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
princesa:
Seun don dey hustle front page with us be that na.

But when did he start becoming celebrity inclined?

Must be the weather undecided
Lol Seun needs a babe, he needs u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by chimerase2: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is seun now de paid moderator he was looking for undecided
10 threads moved to frontpage within the space of 3 hrs grin
Abeg no try dat tin for our european section oh leave us mak we de post and create our match threads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
asodeboyede:
And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly; wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a city!

YOU MUST BE THERE!

I don catch u tongue
Re: Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly by Burger01(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
pussyeater:
TTC! Meanwhile, space for sale! Farm use only
TTC! You mean you're Trying To Conceive? You need to boost your little soldiers to achieve that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Chain As She Poses Beside Her Range Rover / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth / Cossy Orjiakor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.